Meanwhile

Ring. . .

Ring. . .

Ring. . .

England picked up the phone. He looked at the caller ID. Germany, knowing the man he thought surely he was going to ask how things were going.
"Hello?" Said England
"Hallo*, England." Answered the German. "I was only checking in to see if you knew how things were going."
"Unfortunately not. None of the three had contacted me at all, which is actually quite strange. I actually would have expected them to call me complaining." He answered politely.
"Really, that's a shocker!" Replied Germany. "Anyway, call me if you hear anything. Or if you need assistance with something, I'm glad to help."
"Why thank you, that is very kind of you. See you soon, good bye!" England smiled, Germany was very nice. Well, when he wasn't trying to shut everyone up.
"No problem, Auf Wiedersehen**." They hung up on each other.
What England said before was true, he found it rather odd that none of them had called to complain, not even a text. America always whined to him, Russia would've no doubt threatened him or something, and China would have sent a complaint to him the first day no doubt.

England's thoughts swirled in his mind. Maybe, just maybe, this was all actually working out. But he stopped himself in the thought, "Now then, you mustn't count your chickens before they hatch." He told himself. In all honesty, nobody really believed their plan would work. But nothing else they had thought of seemed possible. This had to work, it had to. England decided to catch up on some Harry Potter, he grabbed the last book he ended on and continued where he left off.

Hey readers! Author here, this is a short chapter. . . Sorry. Seems like you guys liked my story, thank you so much for the support! I'm pretty new to watt pad so leave some suggestions of how you would like me to develop my story. I'd like to hear from my readers, and I'd appreciate some advice!

Thank you <3

* hello
**goodbye