We're late, we're late!

10 am.

Snoring. There was only snoring. Needless to say, they forgot to put their alarm clocks on last night. So they overslept.

It wasn't until Russia woke up at 10:30 that he realized. . . their flight took off in 2 hours. And they still weren't ready.

He threw the sheets off of himself and ran to China's room.
"YAO, YAO, YAOOO!!" He screamed. Shaking his friend violently.
"Gah, what is it?!" He said rubbing his eyes.
"OUR FLIGHT IS TAKING OFF IN 2 HOURS!!"
"OH SHI-" said China, cutting himself off.
They both ran to America's room desperately.
"ALFREEED, ALFRED, ALFRREEEED!!" They screamed.
America slowly lifted himself as if he had all the time in the world, yawning, he said,
"Dudes, what's up?"
"WE'RE LATE, OUR FLIGHT IS IN 2 HOURS!!" They yelled at him in unison.
America jumped off the bed and started to get everything ready. The other two sprinted to their rooms and packed their stuff. They changed into a random shirt and whatever bottoms they could find.

If being fabulous was enforced by law, they would be up for the death penalty. Because what they were wearing was a total fashion no-no. If France had seen them, he would be crying. China was wearing a red hoodie, pink cargo shorts, and long blue socks, with sandals. Russia was wearing boots, Jean shorts, a green muscle shirt, and his scarf. Which was on a little too tight because he was in a hurry to put it on. America was wearing a yellow Hawaiian shirt, black joggers, and red crocs. I know, it was absolutely scandalous.

11:00 am

They got their suitcases, double checked that they didn't leave anything behind, and took the taxi to the airport.

11:35 am

Once they got there they quickly got something to eat, since they didn't have breakfast, and got to the gate in time.

12:05 pm

With 25 minutes before the plane took off, they sighed in relief. And they sunk in their seats as they calmed their breaths from the running and the stress.

America got a chance to get a good look at what he was wearing. And he started giggling, was he seriously wearing crocs?! He hung his head, and then looked at what the other two were wearing. He tried containing his laughter but he really couldn't.
"What are you laughing at?" Asked Russia. Taking America's laughter as a mock.
"Dudes, look at what we're wearing!" Replied America.
Russia looked down and noticed that his outfit looked totally ridiculous. Well, this is embarrassing. He thought. And he noticed the tightness of his scarf, so he loosened it up. Russia's face was tinted pink with embarrassment.

America leaned to whisper in Russia's ear,
"At least you're not wearing whatever Yao's wearing. He actually looks like an old man."
This made Russia almost choke from trying to hold in the laughter.
"I swear Alfred, you and your crocs shouldn't be talking." Said Russia.
China looked over to the two goofs beside him, who were acting like middle school girls giggling about gossip. But at the moment when he looked at them, they stopped laughing. Odd.

He looked away, and he heard them laughing again.

He whipped his head around. Nothing.

He slowly turned around again. Giggling was heard once more.

Angry this time, he whipped his head around,
"I CAN HEAR YOU LAUGHING! WHAT IS SO FUNNY?? ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME??" He turned red.

They ceased their laughter.
Russia spoke up, "He started laughing at you first!" And pointed a finger at America.
"Hey!! Not cool dude!! You laughed too!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yeah-huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yeah-huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yeah-huh!"
This interaction went on for a few more seconds before China interrupted them.
"I don't care who started it! What were you laughing at?!" He said.
"The clothes that you are wearing." Responded Russia.
China was confused until he looked down. Oh. Was all he thought.

Before he could say anything, they heard that their flight was now being boarded. So they quickly grabbed their carry-ons and made their way onto the plane.

Once on the plane, they made themselves all comfy. Well, let's just say it took a while to get comfy.

This time, Russia sat at the window seat, America sat at the aisle seat, and China sat in the middle. Russia was not very comfy at first, it was too cramped at the window. He tried squiggling to get comfy, but it didn't work. He tried moving his carry-ons out of the way. But he was still uncomfy.
"Um, hey, Yao? Can we switch spots?" He asked China.
China noticed how squished his friend looked up against the window. So he nodded,
"Yeah, of course!" He said.
They both got up and tried to get to the other seat. Which resulted in China trying to get over Russia but instead falling into his lap, then they both tried getting out of that. Which was a struggle because plane seating doesn't have a lot of room (unless of course you fly first class). Finally, after a struggle, they switched seats.

At last they were all comfy in their spots, just in time. The stewardess was already doing the routine safety instruction talk.

They took off. Ready to head to Germany. They were tired, even though they got more sleep that they should have. They leaned back in their seats and closed their eyes. It wasn't too comfortable. Don't you just hate it when you try to find a comfy position to sleep in during a flight or a road trip, but really it's not that comfy at all? And don't you feel like the only really comfortable position is leaning on someone else? Yeah. After realizing that nothing was entirely comfortable, they resorted to leaning on eachother. Which was, indeed, much more comfy. They closed their eyes, and started drifting asleep.

Just one more problem. They were cold. America noticed they were all cold, so he pulled out a blanket, telling China to grab the other end so they would all be covered by it. And just like that. They finally shut their eyes and slept for the entire way.

- If you wanna know what their outfits look like, take a look at the picture at the beginning. It's fanart made by me. (Also I suck at drawing hands lol) :3