🌻Happiness🌹and🌻friendship🌹

The rapid footsteps of doctors and nurses woke up a few patients, along with the sound of frantic speaking. Well it just so happened that a patient was in critical need of attention from the doctors. Our little trio were fine though, despite the fact that their slumber was disturbed by the panicked medics.

Our dear China, upon hearing the commotion, decided to check on his friends. Just to be sure.

China: do you guys see this?

America: if your talking about the panicked doctors, then yes

Russia: what is their rushing about?

China: someone must be in critical health.

Russia: da, that makes sense. But you two are ok, right?

America: yeah dude, we're fine!

The doctor walked in on America texting. America lifted his head to see the doctors face. The doctor smiled at America, he said that he had good news. America was getting antsy. When the doctor finally spoke, America's face was beaming with joy. He had said that at 11:00 am, they were free to sign out. That was in 2 hours. America could hardly contain his excitement. He thanked the doctor, whom had left to tell the others.

But America had already texted them.

-time skip-

Our little trio came up to the front desk, each individually. China was the first to arrive and he started getting checked out. He had to be using a crutch due to his ankle still healing.
Russia soon came, scarf flowing behind him as he made his way, slightly intimidating the other patients. As he saw China at the front desk, he smiled widely and walked over.
"Yao, Yao!" He called.
China barely had time to react when he was engulfed in a warm bear hug.
He lightly patted the very tall Russian on the back. As they let go, an energetic American emerged from the doors that led to the hospital rooms.
"Alfred!" Called Russia. America skipped his way to his buddies. Who hugged him happily. But awkwardly due to his right arm being in a cast.
"Dudes, it's so good to see your faces again!" Said America.
"It was getting so lonely, aru." Said China.

All three finally got signed out, as they walked out of the hospital they made their way to the parking lot. Only to realize.

They had no car.

"So um, how we gonna get home?" Asked America.
China was tapping his finger on his chin. He finally let out a little gasp,
"I think I know of someone who is in town right now." He began dialing a number on his phone.

A few seconds later, China hung up.
"Ok, I got us a ride, he should be here in 10 minutes."

They waited, and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

The sun was beating down on them. As they continued to wait. Russia impatiently tapped his foot. America started whistling. China checked his phone. And they waited. The sun was being a bully, and their impatience grew.

And they waited.

And waited.

And waited.

And waited.

"Dude, when did you say he was gonna come?" Asked America.
"He told me in 10 minutes! Chill out I am just as frustrated as you are, besides I'm the one having to use a crutch here!" China responded.
Just then, a car swerved to the curbside where they were standing.
The window slowly rolled down, as it did, they heard loud music coming from inside. In the drivers seat was Hong Kong, wearing some sweet shades. He pulled off his sunglasses and looked over to them.
"Sup, heard you needed a ride." He said, over the music.
"Yes, we do! What took you so long, you said 10 minutes, it's been 45 minutes!" Scolded China.
"Woah, chill out old man, are you and your homies gonna get in the car or not?"

Needless to say, they got in the car. China had to squiggle his way in due to his ankle in a cast. Russia and America were in the back, while China sat next to Hong Kong.
"Hong Kong, can you turn down the volume? It is too loud aru, how are you not deaf yet?" China covered his ears. Hong Kong turned down the volume, and off they went.

"So are you guys gonna tell me what happened or not?" Asked Hong Kong.
"Car crash." Answered Russia.
"Yeah, I got that part, but how?" Hong Kong asked again.
America scrunched up his nose, trying to remember.
"To be honest dude, I can't remember." He said.
"Me neither, all I can recall was driving back to China's house after we had gone out for lunch." Added Russia.

"And then, pain." He whispered to himself.

"Damn, it must've been pretty bad then. Especially considering your injuries." Said Hong Kong.
"So anyways, what the heck are you three doing together? Last I saw you in the same room, you were literally cat fighting each other. By the way I posted that on the internet and you wouldn't believe the views it got!"
China sighed, he almost forgot the reason they were actually hanging out.
"England cast a spell on us, said we needed to get a long, now we can't stay too far from each other." He said.
"Oof, but he has a point though." Said Hong Kong.
"Any ways, you should check out that video though, seriously it was going crazy through the internet just a few weeks ago!!"
The other three just stared silently at Hong Kong, while he was too busy looking at the road. Did he really post a video of them cat fighting?!?!

The rest of the ride went in. . . in silence. If you don't count the loud music on the radio.

Hey readers, sorry for the lateness. Got online summer school going on, a lot of studying.

Hope ya liked the surprise guest, here's to all the Hong Kong fans out there reading this!!

Have a great day dudes and dudettes!! Stay safe!! :3