This is awkward

They took their car back to the rental place, and took their stuff. They headed for their terminal to wait for their plane.
"Here are your tickets, do not lose them." Said China. He handed the other two their tickets.
"Thank you." Russia said bluntly.
They walked to the chairs in the loading area. Russia checked his watch, it was 1:00. Good. They were on time.
"I'm gonna go get some coffee, I'll be right back." Said America, as he stood up.
"Didn't you just have coffee a few minutes ago?" Said Russia.
"Yeah, but I want Starbucks! IHOP coffee and Starbucks coffee aren't the same thing." He responded.
Russia rolled his eyes. The last thing this hyper American needed was to be more hyper.

After getting more coffee, America came back to the place they were all sitting in.
Slurp. . . Sluuurp. . Slurp.
Russia and China turned their heads slowly, to see America loudly slurping the essence out of his 'Double chocolate chip mocha frappuccino'. America took no notice in the other two staring at him.
"What. Are. You. Doing." Said China, through his teeth.
"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm drinking coffee." Sassed America.
"Well can you do it quietly?!" Said Russia.
"Alright, geez!!" Said America

"All passengers begin to board the plane, the flight will be leaving in 18 minutes!"

-time skip-

The trio sat together, America sat near the window, Russia in the middle, and China next to the aisle. The awkward silence still continued between these three.

The stewardess began with the usual safety rules and what to do in emergencies. America stared out the window, watching the other cars and planes. Russia was practically already sleeping, leaning on China's shoulder. China had nowhere to lean on himself, so he pushed Russia towards America. Russia landed on America's back with all his weight. Pushing America's face into the window.
"GUHWET OUFF MEHH!" Yelled the American, his face still smushed against the small window. The Russian, unfortunately, was deeply asleep by now. And Americans pleas were ignored by China who was completely spaced out in boredom. After a few struggling moments, America freed himself from the window. He gave Russia a neck pillow he had to keep him from falling again.

-Americas POV-

Damn, I'm bored. It's a good thing I had brought those Uno cards with me. Otherwise I would die of boredom. I reached into my carry on bag and took them out. I realized the only person who could play with me now was China. Since Russia was asleep. Eh, what gives. He looks bored too.
"Yo China, dude. You wanna play Uno with me?"
"Uh. . . Sure, I guess. I have nothing better to do." Said China. I started shuffling the cards, making two stacks of seven. I handed one to China. I lowered the little desk in front of Russia so we could have a table. I put down a red 4. China put down a red 5. I put down a blue 5. He put down 2 blue 3's. I put down a yellow three. He put down a wild, "Green." He said. I picked up a card. He put down a green +2. I picked up two cards. Great, I had seven now. He put down two +4's.
"Uno, game." He said.