Time for the other characters to shine a bit

Canada was sitting in his room, watching T.V., while Kuma was sitting in his lap.
"Hey, Kuma, how do you think America is doing with Russia and China." He asked his beloved polar bear.
"Who are you?" Asked Kuma.
"I'm Canada." Sighed Canada.
"Hmm, well I think he is doing fine. You shouldn't worry, but if you are, you can always call him." Responded the polar bear.
"You're right, I'll give him a call." The Canadian grabbed his phone and dialed his brother. The phone ringed for a few seconds and then Ameeica picked up,

"Hello?"

"Hey America!"

"Oh hey bro, how ya been?"

"Not bad, how have you been?"

"I'm doing great dude!!"

"Oh, really? Well I'm glad to hear that!"

"Hell yeah dude, been hanging out with my homies!"

"Who?"

"Oh don't act like you don't know!"

"Umm. . . I uh. . . don't. So, who are your 'homies'"

"Yao and Ivan dude!!"

Canada was taken aback, did he just refer to China and Russia as his 'homies'?! Not to mention he used their human names!

"Yo, dude, you there?"

"Oh, yeah! Still here. Well, I just wanted to check up on ya. Make sure everything was alright."

"Thanks dude! Well see ya soon, buh-bye."

"Bye!"

Canada set his phone down. He was kinda shocked, their plan had worked. He had honestly thought they would be at each others throats the whole time. But it worked! He was glad. At least he could relax knowing things were smooth.

He turned back to the T.V. and kept watching. Kuma snuggled in his lap, so Canada reached down and stroked the polar bears soft fur.

A few minutes had passed by when he got a call from France. He picked up his phone from the night stand, trying to not disturb Kuma.

"Bonjour?"

"Bonjour! How are you Matthew!!"

"Oh, I'm doing well papa, thanks for asking"

"That is good, I am glad you are doing well. Any way, have you heard from your brother?"

"I have actually. He says he's doing well."

"He is? That's good news then! Ohonhon!"

"Yep, I'm glad everything's fine. And how have you been?"

"I've been good, things are going so smoothly. And one other thing I wanted to call you for was to ask if I could come over later, it's been some time since I've hung out with you."

"Oh, well that's totally fine, see you later. Have a good day!"

"Have a good day Matthew!"

Canada got up and went to the kitchen, he was hungry and needed something yummy.

-Meanwhile, at Italy's house-

"Ve~ I think they will be best of friends after this, I'm sure of it." Said Italy.
"Pfft, as if. Those bastards will rip eachother to shreds." Said Romano.
"Aww, don't say that. Look on the optimistic side, some quality time together will help them see that they have a lot in common."
Romano rolled his eyes, "And what exactly DO they have in common?"
Italy opened his mouth to say something. But ended up closing it.
"Point made." Stated Romano.
"But what does Germany think?" Protested Italy.
"Fine, we'll ask potato bastard for his opinion."

That's right, Germany was at Italy's house (why wouldn't he be). He was cleaning the kitchen, they had just eaten pasta for lunch and the two Italian brothers had made a mess. So now he was cleaning.

"Hey potato bastard!" Yelled Romano from the living room. Germany put the mop down and walked to where the brothers were sitting.
"What do you want Romano?" He asked.
"What do you think is going on with Russia, China and America?" Asked Romano.
"I don't know for sure, but the fact that they haven't contacted anyone is a little concerning." He answered.
"A few days ago England contacted me, but he said he hasn't heard anything."
"Meaning. . . " Romano waited for Germany to answer.
"It could be either. On one hand, something serious could've happened. On the other, they are having so much fun together they haven't bothered to contact anyone else." Responded Germany.
"That doesn't help." Said Romano, disappointed that Germany's answer didn't break the vote.

Germany rolled his eyes and turned back to the still messy kitchen.
"Can either of you at least help me clean up the mess you made?" He asked.
"Ve~ I'll help!!" Said Italy as he jumped off the couch.
Romano scoffed, "I'm only helping because Feliciano is helping, not because I want to help you." He lazily got up and walked into the kitchen.

- Just a random thought here: so I thought that the song "Partners in crime" could be a good couple's song for whatever ship there is in this little triangle (be it RusAme, RoChu, or AmeChu). And that's the song that I put up.

-Anyway hope you enjoyed, have a great day!!