♥Prologue♥

"I hate you Sasuke!" Hinata cried as she threw a plate at the Uchiha. It shattered as it hit the wall behind him, "calm down Uchiha!" her rage now growing. "My name is not Uchiha! It is Hinata Hyū-" "it is uchiha! You better get used to it sweetheart" he snarled. Hinata puffed her cheeks asshole!

He pinched the bridge of his nose, "I'm going out" he said pushing past her. Her eyes narrowed "where to?" she asked following him to the door. "Hn" was his response. She scoffed "where are you going Sasuke?" her tone full of irritation. He opened the door "I'm going to go have a drink" he said not bothering to turn. He exited the house and slammed the door, causing the frames on the walls to tremble. Hinata felt her eyes begin to water. She wiped them with the palm of her hand.

Its been a month now since Hinata was forced to marry the Uchiha. In order for Sasuke to stay in Konoha he had to marry someone of power which lead him to the Hyūga compound. He was to marry the eldest, which was Hinata, the next to be heir. At first Hinata refused, due to the fact she was madly in love with Naruto. But soon enough Naruto was begging her, he missed his best friend. He didn't want to lose Sasuke once again. Hinata had felt she owed Naruto,but didn't think she should give up her life for Sasuke. When her father heard of the arrangement he was all for it. He told her that the children they produce could inherit the Byakugan and the Sharingan. She agreed to the marriage as long as her and Sasuke didn't live under that same roof.

To her dismay that wasn't part of the deal. Her and Sasuke were to live just as a normal married couple. They slept in separate rooms and barely talked to each other. Soon after the first week Hinata became frustrated of how Sasuke treated her. He verbally abused her, telling her she was weak and a parasite amongst him. She had began to hate his presence yet she found herself hating more the fact he thought of her like that. She wanted dearly to hate him but couldn't bring herself to do it. All she wanted was to be accepted by him.

✄--------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed it!!! I apologize if I misspelled anything, or have horrible grammar!!

┳┻|

┻┳|sorry

┳┻|_∧

┻┳|⊙^⊙)

┳┻|⊂ノ

┻┳|J

So review, share vote ect. All that good stuff!!! ( 'థ౪థ)