chapter thirteen

Sasuke POV

I woke up, but Hinata wasn't there. She's left...nonono I quickly got up and got dressed. I was about to head out the door when I heard the faucet turn on. I ran to the bathroom "Hinata!" I shouted, then slipped due to the wet floor like a complete imbecile. She blushed and clung to her towl "w-what?" I looked up and could almost see up her towl oh Kami...

I continued to stare, mostly at her legs, wishing to be able to see more. Her body was beautiful, her flat stomach, her perfect chest, her slender legs. She was perfection in its purest form. "S-Sasuke!" I didn't bother breaking my gaze, her legs alone made me lose focus. I reached for one "s-sasuke!" Hinata's voice said. I ran my finger along it, it was so sof--
Whack! Thud

I, Sasuke Uchiha, have just been kicked in the face by my wife. I gripped my nose "b-babe!! What the hell!" I said closing my eyes tightly. Pain shot to my skull quickly as blood began to run from my nose. Hinata kneeled down "I-I'm sorry!" she hugged me "s-s-sorry!" I looked up at her, perfect. I liked how her lips tremble, I like how her body trembles. I got up slowly "can you...help me..wash the blood off?" She nodded and began to grab a towl. I grabbed her wrist "no...I meant as in...b-bathe with me" I blushed as the words left my lip. I avoided eye contact but then I heard a soft thud. I looked at the floor to see her towel. I watched her naked body walk over to the tub and start the water, suds began to form. The scent of lavender filled the bathroom. The tub was nearly full when she turned off the water. I glanced at her perfect figure. She looks so much better naked I thought as I undressed. She blushed at the sight of my body, she blushed even more when I pulled hers against mine, she even blushed when I gave her a soft kiss.

I pulled her into the tub with me, her legs spread so she was facing me. I kissed her neck sweetly "I love you" I murmured in her ear. Once again, silence. I felt my chest tighten as she played with my hair. I rubbed my hands along her sides and up to her breasts. I kissed her nose softly "you're so perfect" I whispered as I rubbed suds on her smooth body.

She blushed and rested her forehead on mine "I love you" I whispered once again. She was quiet for a second "then why is Sakura still a thing?" I looked at her, surprised by this question. I bit my bottom lip, hard. "No, no, no my love" her soft voice said. I blushed and looked up at her "let go of your lip" she said touching my cheek. I released meh lip from the grasp of my teeth. She leaned down and placed a small kiss on my lips, then another, then another...

She kissed me passionately "Sasuke.." my name left her lips so blissfully. I kissed her back hungrily "I love you" I moaned continuously. She pulled away and looked into my eyes, I blushed as I took in her body. She was so tiny, yet she had perfect DD breasts. Her skin was shining due to the soap and water. Her hair was messy and her cheeks had a red tint. She stretched "you're so....cute...yet I wanna.." She raised a brow at me "you wanna what?" I smirked and pounced on her. I spread her legs and inserted myself in between her legs. She moaned deliciously "hnnng...this" I bean to thrust slowly. Each of her moans louder than the last as my pace quickened. Her back arched as I continued to thrust.

(Sorry for the mini smutt )': time skip>>>

I panted as Hinata kissed and sucked my neck. I looked at her body; small, red, bruise like marks all over her neck and chest. I smirked knowing it was my doing. She pulled away from my neck and looked at me "I...I love you...husband" I blushed deeply and pulled her into a tight embrace "I love you too my waifu" she hugged me back, her slippery breasts against my slippery chest. I pulled away just enough yo plant a kiss on her plump lips.

This marriage has a chanceI thought sweetly.

✄---------------------------------

Here's a lame update!!! (><。)im sorry if it was inappropriate!! I suck at smutt/lemon scenes. Well either way TADAAAAAAA an update. Check out my other fanfics!! \( *'•ω•'*)/♡*。tysm for reading!!!
Michelle-chan out!!!! (∩。•o•。)っ.゚☆。・
VOTE
FOLLOW
REVIEW
COMMENT