Chapter Nine

Sasuke pov

I waited outside the gates, Hinata was scheduled to be released today.  I was excited to see my waifu once again. It was 5:39pm she should've been out at 5pm. I sighed and decided to wait a bit linger before calling the building. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me, I turned quickly, a smile danced in my face. To my dismay it was Sakura.

She smiled sweetly "hi Sasukeeeee!" she sang attempting to kiss me. I pulled away "Sakura I can't-" "but Saucy cakes I miss you!" she pouted. Holy crap she's so cute I felt myself blush "well....I'm kinda waiting for Hinata" I said looking back at the gates. Still nothing "hmm doesn't seem like she's expecting you" she said tilting her head. I chewed my bottom lip nervously, this isn't right teme! I shook my head "I can't" I said looking back at the gates.

Still nothing. I looked back at the little strawberry in front of me, she smiled softly. I blushed ugh, she's such a cutie! I placed my forehead on hers "I missed you saucy cakes!" Her arms wrapping around my neck tightly. I took a deep breath, she even smells of strawberries.

We were in her room. Her naked body pressed against my half clothed one. She pulled on my pants eagerly "hnnnng Sasuke" my name leaving her glossy lips ever so gently. I quickly pulled off my pants as I kissed her plump lips. "I missed this, I missed you" she murmured into my ear as I kissed and nipped her neck. Her hands wandered below my waist, making moans escape my throat "S-Sakura..." I tangled my fingers in her hair. Her pink locks felt soft and smelled lightly of peaches.

(Time skip past them doing the nasty>>)

I panted heavily as Sakura rested her head on my chest. Her naked body laid on top of mine "oh saucy cakes, amazing as always" she said placing a kiss on my chest. I smiled "I missed you my sukoshi little strawberry" I said kissing her nose. Her skin was a shade darker than before, her beautiful green emerald eyes staring into mine.

Sakura had put cold ramen in the microwave to heat up "hurry up my strawberry I feel lonely" I said pouting. I heard her giggle "here's your after sex snack" she said giving me the cup of ramen. I smiled, Hinata would've made a huge buffet...or at least something with tomato in it. I began to eat, the taste not so good and kinda stale. I swallowed and felt myself gag "ready for round two?" she asked climbing on top of me. I nodded and placed my hands on her hips "my turn to be on top" she said giving me a quick smooch" I blushed deeply. "O-Okay" I said as she smirked mischievously.
Oh Kami this girl is meant for me

Sorry this was short and I didn't update so quickly (><。) I hope you enjoyed it though!! Follow, comment, review, vote and all that good stuff. Tysm for reading!!! \( *´•ω•'*)/♡*。