Chapter Twelve

Sasuke POV

I watched as she slept. She looked so peaceful. Her beautiful lilac eyes closed, I can't stare into them and feel at home. I looked at her fragile body. She was so...beautiful. Her pale skin looked so delicate as the moon light danced on her ever so gently. Her hair was silky and smelled of lavender. Her eyelashes were long and thick, brushing her cheek softly. Her lips were a soft tint if pink, slightly parted as she took deep breaths.

She's so beautiful. She's sweet, kind, giving...everything I'm not. I've been wanting this, I've been praying she'd divorce me so I could marry Sakura but...now that's its happening... Its not all cracked up to be. She'll leave my home, my sheets won't smell of her, my kitchen won't be used as much, my house will become overtaken with filth. I won't have the knowledge that...I'm not alone in this huge house. She's the only one here for me, sure everyone is nice to me and say if I ever need anything...they're there. But, she's physically here....she could physically hold me, she could physically kiss me, she could physically touch my cheek when I have a bad day and just....just look at me with those lilac eyes and I'd know....I'd know I'd be fine.

I felt tears threaten to spill "Hinata.." I placed a hand on her cheek "I'm sorry.." I whispered every word as if this was forbidden. "I need you.." I felt a single tear drop down my cheek.

"I can't be alone again...you're so....you remind me of my mom...I miss her....I miss her everyday, more and more the need to be embraced with such love....like she used to...I...I am a terrible person...I know that..but...I just want you...I'm broken...shattered....I'm scattered all over the place...but..you've helped me pick up some of the pieces...I know this marriage wasn't what you wanted-- you wanted Naruto, I'm sorry that you're stuck with me. I'm sorry you have a lousy husband, I'm sorry you have to deal with the fact I'm a cheating scumbag" tears were now leaking out "I'm sorry  not Naruto; the hero, I'm sasuke; the villain. I'm sorry you have to deal with me. I'm sorry that I cause you nothing but pain, I'm sorry for all of this!! I hate this..having to be married to you...having feelings for you because...because having feelings makes it so much harder to let go...I can't let go of you...you're the only thing that's keeping me sane Hinata...you're the only one who is willing to be here for me no matter how horrid I am...I've lost my family once..." I was now barely audible, my face close to hers. I could feel her warm breath on my face "....I won't lose it again" I closed my eyes.

I felt lips on mine, so soft and welcoming. I climbed in the bed, on top of Hinata, not breaking our kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck "...don't be sorry" her words soft. I nuzzled my face on the crook of her neck mmmmm lavender. I kissed her pale neck softly, sneaking a nibble here and there. I felt her nails dig into the back of my neck as a timid moan escaped her plump lips.

I pulled away to look at her, only a thin cloth of fishnet covered her chest. I pulled off her shorts and kissed her thighs. I placed one of her legs on my shoulder and kissed and sucked gently on her thigh. She breathed slightly heavily as my mouth made its way closer to between her slender legs. "S-Sasuke..." Hinata breathed heavily, lust in her gentle voice. I made my way back to her face, her legs wrapped around my waist. She blushed as I pulled the fishnet off, she quickly covered her chest with her arms. I kissed her hands softly "you don't have to be embarrassed" I said gently. She eyes me cautiously for several minutes before removing her arms and exposing her over developed chest.

I slowly leaned down and ran my tongue along it, up to her collar bone. Her back arched and I could hear my name leaving her lips. She moaned every time I bit down gently, cute.

In a matter of minutes we were both completely naked, my skin against hers. She wrapped her legs tighter around my waist, I guess she's ready. I eased myself into her, she winced and I could hear her whimpering. "Shhhh it'll get better" I murmured into her ear. She dug her nails into my back causing me to hiss in pain. I slowly eased in and out so she wouldn't be in much pain. Even so I could tell it hurt, a lot.

(time skip>>>)

I felt something.... Something wierd. I looked down between her legs and saw...blood. I raised a brow "you were a virgin" I asked at Hinata as she lay in bed. "Was.." she said blushing, I smirked and collapsed on top of her. I knew my weight was unbearable for her but she said nothing. She continued to stroke my hear and continued to hum. I closed my eyes and buried my face in her bare chest this is so comfortable. I rubbed her stomach in a circular motion "I love you.." I said softly. I was hoping for a response, but got none, just the sound of her steady breathing.
I love you Hinata Uchiha...

Hihihi!!! Tysm for reading!!
Vote
Follow
Review
Comment
Share
Also, check out my new story Neko! Neko! Neko! Stay tuned for more!!! Sorry if there's typos, grammar is off !!!

PS. I apologize for constantly making new fanfics ;-;
┳┻|
┻┳|sorry
┳┻|_∧
┻┳|・x・)
┳┻|⊂ノ
┻┳|J