Chapter Two

3rd person POV

The sun slowly allowed itself over the horizon. The rays of light entering Hinata's room and dancing on her porcelain face. She groaned and began to stir. Her eyes opened slowly as the she realized it was morning. She sat up and stretched lazily. She attempted to smooth out the bird nest she knew as her hair. She sat there for a moment, remembering the events that ocvured last night. New Hinata. She found herself pouting as she headed to her bathroom, what would the new Hinata even be like? she asked herself as she took off her clothes.

As she got out the shower she walked over to her dresser and looked for something to wear. She frowned at how all her clothes were Rilakkuma themed I need to go shopping she thought as she slipped on yoga pants and a loose fitting tee. 

Hinata POV

I had decided to go shopping, new Hinata wouldn't wear such childish clothes! I decided to head to the mall and shop for clothes suitable for the new Hinata.

(mini time skip>>)

I had bought a lot of new clothes which made me feel happy; I guess shopping is really a girl's religion. I walked towards the food court to get iced tea and a fruit salad. I glanced around to see if I recognized anyone. To my surprise, I did. I saw Naruto and Sakura sitting at a table eating pizza. I smirked time to shine. I hurriedly headed to the nearest bathroom to change.

I pulled on a right black dress that clung to me more than my own skin. I pulled on my newly bought stilettos that made me slightly taller. I put my hair in a messy bun and glanced at myself in the full length mirror. I look good in black.

I walked out the bathroom and decided to pay Naruto a visit. As I neared j could heat Sakura talking "see Naruto, this is better bitter than Ramen!" her voice annoying as ever. She glanced at me and her jaw dropped. Naruto followed her gaze and his eyes landes on me. His jaw also dropped, "hi Naruto" I said smiling innocently. He smiled, "hey Hinata! You look... " he tailed off as he stared at me. I smirked and bent over to whisper in his ear. He swallowed hard as he stared at my clevage "you have somethi g on your face" I whispered. He blushed deeply "W-WHERE?!" he asked touching his face. I smirked and licked the pizza sauce that was located at the corner if his mouth.

He tensed and his blush deepened. I winked at him and then glanced at Sakura. Her eyes burning holes into my exsitance. I pinched Naruto's cheeks and smiled sweetly  "you should come visit me some time Naruto". He nodded slowly as if completely. I gave him a tight hug, purposely pressing my breasts against his chest. I heard a small gasp come from him tsk this is all I had to do to get his attention in the first place.

I headed home and stopped by the store to pick up a ten pack of Pocky♡ I may be trying to be brand new but I'll be damned if I stop eating Pocky! As I parked the car in the driveway I checked my phone 27 new messages it read. I smirked and headed inside. I was greeted by Sasuke, his Sharingan activated "where were you?!" he barked. I rolled my eyes and walked past him "and what are you swearing?!" his tone frustrated. I made a mini spin "its cute ain't it Uchiha" he scoffed "buying slut clothes won't change you" he snarled. I walked over to him and and tip toed to attempt to reach his face. I brushed my lips against his, "being a cheating cunt won't make this marriage work". I moved away from him and sat on the couch "why didn't you at least answer my calls- or even my texts!?" he said crossing his arms. I made an innocent face "I didn't see any phone call or text".

He pinched the bridge of his nose "look, we were invited to this party and we have to attend, nothing big, but I still expect you to look nice". I smiled and got up "I can dress nice!" I ran over to the bags of clothes and pulled a kimono like dress out. I quickly went to put it on.(a/n the one in the picture)

Sasuke POV

She's so irritating, now more than ever. She thinks she can change. I hate the way she looks in that black dress, too slutty. The party started at 6pm and it was already 5:38pm. I put on a plack collared dress shirt with a red tie. I pulled on my slacks and put on my coat. I went to go see if Hinata was done; she's taking way too long to get slutted up. I peeked and saw her applying black eye shadow which made her eyes seem...beaut-DECENT!

She had her hair down which looked marvelous in contrast to her pale skin. The dress exposed her shoulders and most of her chest. It was different shades of purple with strange designs. She looked amazing, but I prefer her without it. She looks better all natural. That was the thing about her, she didn't try to look beautiful at all. She attempted to hide how gorgeous she was, but it just made her more appealing. WAIT! What am I saying? Hinata was a burden placed on me. I want Sakura. Hinata may be beautiful in her own, weird way but Sakura was absolutely stunning!

I leaned on the door frame and knocked "ready?" I asked. She nodded and grabbed her purse "oh! Before I forget" I added pulling out our wedding rings "the hag is gonna be there, so wear it" I said handing her hers. She blushed and slipped it on. Tsk, no matter how hard you try Hinata, there's some things about yourself you can't change.

(time skip to the party>>)

The party was....something. The theme was formal but...even in tuxes and cocktail dresses people were heavily drinking. Some already drunk and obnoxious. I took a deep breath and scanned the room. Hinata pulled me down to her level "your girlfriend gets passed around more than scary stories at a campfire" I felt my blood boil. I grabbed a handful of her hair "what was that?" I kissed at her. She pointed to the dance floor. I followed her finger until I saw what she was talking about. Sakura was grinding on Rock Lee, no...

I let go of Hinata's hair and watched as she walked over to Kiba. Kiba! I began to walk towards them when I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. It was Neji "you've ruined her life Uchiha, let her have this one night" he said not looking at me, bit at Kiba and Hinata. I watched as my wife hugged him, as my wife blushed at him looking at her. As my wife laughed at something he said, as my wife agreed to dance with him. My wife. Mine. I chewed mg bottom lip as I watched them dance. Hinata practically grinding his boner down. That should be my boner being pressed against my wife's rear end. Why do I care? I began counting how many drinks she's had 3...5....8...that's way too many. I noticed she began to stumble and fall, fucking idiot. I shook my head and looked around for Sakura, she was now dancing with Naruto. That fucking dobe!! I bit my lip harder until it bled, fucking great. I looked back to where Hinata was, only to see she wasn't there. I quickly began to head towards the dance floor "dammit Hinata don't fuck this hit up for me. I need to stay in Konoha" I couldn't first d her on the dance floor or at the bar. I didn't want to panic, but I wanted to find her. Fast. I searched all over the first floor of the house, nothing. Should I check the second floor? I caught a glimpse of something g out of the core we of my eye. I was filled with anger. I was losses beyond belief. She's mine. Only mine.