Chapter One

Sasuke POV

I had gone to drink. I also had gone to visit my beautiful Sakura. She was slender and had the most gorgeous green eyes that remind me of mesmerizing emeralds. Out of all the girls in Konoha, she was the most dazzling. I use to hate her presence, I used to hate the way she gushed over me and praised me. I hated the way she treated Naruto. But after the war...the dedication she had towards me...I knew she was the one for me. After the war I came back to Konoha; only to be married to an airhead who can't even speak properly.

Her stutter was irritating, her eyes freaked me out. They looked lifeless and see through, as if made of glass. She was too short for my liking, she was slightly bigger than Sakura which didn't fit. Her voice was annoying, the way she played with her index fingers made me wanna bash my head in. She blushed for no apperant reason. The only things about her that was bearable was her cooking and that she used fresh tomatoes that grew in her garden.

Hinata Hyūga was the biggest pain in my ass.

I shook my head and gazed back at Sakura. Her skin was a beautiful cream color. I gazed and admired her naked body, "are you coming Sasuke-kun?" I bit my lip as she brought me closer. "Its senpai to you" I mumbled in her ear. She smirked "I'm ready senpai" she purred as she positioned herself on her hands and knees. I licked my lips as I spread her legs with my knee.

(Time skip>>>>>)

I panted and late back "I love you Sakura" I said placing a hand on her cheek. She smiled  and kissed me, "you should be getting home to your wifu" I pouted and brought her closer "but I'll miss you, plus Hinata is irritating". I felt her smile against my chest "don't worry love, as soon as they forget about this stupid deal made, I'll divorce and we can marry". I smiled at the thought of being married to Sakura.

She quickly got up and put on a shirt "of course, but for now, head home you duck butt". I felt my eyebrow twitch "okay forehead" I laughed hysterically as she began to throw this at me.

----------------------------------------------------

Hinata POV

It was 10pm

11pm

12am

1am
Where are you Sasuke? I didn't like the guy but I mean...he's still my husband, the least I could do was worry. I sat on the couch and unlocked my phone No new messages it read. I sighed and fiddled with my index fingers. I hated this house; way too big for only two people. I felt as if I was being watched. The halls seemed to howl as the wind blew, the wood creeked softly. I chewed on my lip nervously as every little sound made me jump.

I heard a loud creek and squealed. I quickly called Kiba, "Kibacanyoucomeover?! ThehouseisscaryandIhatebeingalone-" "YOU'RE ALONE!? I'LL BE RIGHT OVER HINA!" I sighed in relief "t-thank you!" I hung up and hugged the pillow. There must've been dust on it or something because next think I knew I was sneezing like crazy. 

I sneezed continuously "bless you" I screamed loudly. I think I woke up the neighbors, or at least their dogs. I heard barking from outside. I heard a laugh "ITS JUST ME HINA!" the laughter continued for a whole minute. "K-Kiba-kun!" I shouted as tears began to swell up in my eyes. He quickly sat next to me "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" he said with a frown. I shook my head "y-you're so mean" his eyes softened. He pulled me to his lap and rested my head on his chest. I blushed as he stroked my hair "forgive me Hinata?" he asked in a gentle tone. I nodded and burried my head, taking in his scent. He smelled sweet, like peaches. He took a deep breath and inhaled me. I felt at peace, I liked this feeling. I lifted my head towards Kiba "t-thank you for c-coming" I said looking into his eyes. "It was no big deal" he breathed. His finger tips glided on my cheek. His face came closer to mine, I closed my eyes allowing myself. His hands cupped my cheeks "Hinata.." he breathed as his lips brushed mine. This was it...I was prepared for the consequences, Sasuke wou-

The door flung open as Kiba was seconds from kissing me. I clung to Kiba and flinched, his grip on my thighs tightened. Sasuke barged in "HINATA ARE YOU OK-" he stopped mud sentence. His eyes darted from me to Kiba and back to me. I quickly got up and ran to Sasuke, "what took you so long?!" I know, I'm an idiot. He kept his gaze on Kiba, "what is the mutt doing here?" his tone irritated. Kiba cleared his throat "my name is Kiba not mutt, and I was keeping g Hina-chan company while her husband went out to visit Sakura" I felt my heart beat quickly. Sakura? Sasuke's face went white. Kiba scoffed "she tells everyone about you two, its no secret. Nobody brought it up for Hina's sake but my god you're an ass, you don't deserve her" his eyes containing a hint of sadness. They came to contact with me "K-Kiba..." I felt my eyes glazed over with tears. I wiped the tears away with my sleeve "c-can you stay u-until I f-fall asleep?" I know it was a weird request but I wasn't comfortable with the Uchiha. Kiba nodded and took hold of my hand. I lead the way to my room, "THAT MUTT WILL NOT STAY IN MY HOUSE WITH MY WIFE!" Sasuke hissed. I turned to look at him "this is also my house Uchiha-san, and you are not my husband. You are a burden that has ruined my life" I don't know what took hold of me. I was mad, mad at Sasuke and mad at myself. I would no longer take Sasuke's crap. As of now I will change. I will not be weak. I will not be pushed around. As of today, the shy Hinata Hyūga is dead.

Hi!!! Share, vote,comment, review. All that good stuff!!! I'm sorry once again if there's mistakes and all!!!
Tell me what you think of the new bolder Hinata!! Will Sasuke put up with her or nahhh? Sorry if too short
(´⊙-⊙`)
Well anyways, thanks for reading!! ( ´థ౪థ)