Introduction-character

THIS STORY IS NOT EDITAD.

Hello everyone. Thank you for taking your time to read this. This is my 2nd fanfiction on wattpad and it is going to a fanfic on a Indian TV show called Left Right Left. You don't have to have watched the show to understand as all important info will be in this chapter. Left Right left is an India army based tv show. It is about 6 civillians who join Kanchenjunga military academy A.K.A KMA .
CADETS

1. Cadet Naina Singh (Ahluwalia)- Cadet shing joined KMA to prove her brother (captain Naveen singh ahluwalia) innocence as he was declared a traitor. She hides her ture identity in order to enter the academy. She is very determined, and focused. She is called Foolen by Huda and Cadet Naina 'ah' Singh by capt. Rajveer.

2. Cadet Alekh Sharma- cadet Sharma had a rough childhood. As far as I understand Alekh's dad beat his mother to death, therefore he killed his father. He has been in and out of jail. He is sent to KMA to improve his behivor. He becomes very close friend to Naina. He suffers from alcohol problem. He likes Neelu. He is often called Quadi, which mean prisoner, by his friends.

3. Cadet Amardeep Huda- Cadet Huda is a vary open minded man. He is the biggest flirt in KMA. He is in love with Naina, though Naina never returned the feeling. He joined KMA because he lost a bet with his mother.

4. Cadet Ali Baig- He is from a poor family. He is the 3rd generation to join the army from his family. He grew with about 5-6 sister therefore has a great respect for female. He has a great set of principles and is not willing to compromise any. He is often called Usool, which means principle, or Usool Bhai which means principle brother. He eventually falls in love with Pooja.

5. Cadet Pooja Ghai- Cadet Ghai is a bubbly girl, who joined KMA to find her true love Rohit who had run away from their weeding. Once she finds Rohit she tells him she hates him and she only wanted to find him to show him that she is no longer that innocent and weak Pooja. She talks in mobile language for example she says things like 'he is not gonna connect his line with you so stop giving him useless miss calls.' She is Naina's roommate and best friend. She is called punjaban by her friends as she is from Punjab. She is in love with Ali.

6. Cadet Yadhuvansh Sahni (Yudi)- Cadet Sahni is from a rich family. He joined KMA to prove to his family that he can do something without their help. He suffers from low self-esteem as Huda and Alekh keep teasing him about not being a man as he can't tolerate alcohol, nor can he get a girl. He is brother of Neelu. He likes Dr Shalini.
The KMA faculty and superior.

1.Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat- Captian Rajveer is the strategy and communication teacher in KMA. Codes is his world. He loved every kind of code, event astrology, and tarot card. He is sent to KMA to creat a file about KMA, but the reality is that he is send there to find a spy and to protect the nuclear trigger against the spy. He was a good friend to Naveen, and also the person that shot him. Rajveer killed Naveen when Naveen was running away from Prison. He shot Naveen because Naveen asked Rajveer to kill him. Naveen asked this because he would rather die from the hands of a friend than an enemy. He thinks of Lala as his father. He died while trying to find the red box, which was the box that Naveen hid before dying and holds the evidence of Naveen not being a Traitor. Rajveer was one engaged to Dr. Ritu. Rajveer is the favorite teacher to all Cadet and was Naina's mentor. He was send to prison because he was framed for the murder a colonel. While running away from prison, Rajveer's car get got in fire and falls over a bridge. He loved Cadet Naina, but never admitted it to anyone, not even Naina. He knew who killed Naveen and who was the the country's enemy. Called Raj by friends.

2. Dr. Shalini- She is the doctor in KMA and one of the biggest support system for the Cadets. She has had a very rough past. She sticks with the Cadets and supports them-mostly Yudi.

3. Captain Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan- Captian Chauhan is not only a captian but also a prince. He is absolutely against violence. Music is his life. He joins KMA as a music teacher. He becomes the vice principle of KMA, because the Cadets gets the previous Vice principle kicked out. He is a best friend to Naveen and rajveer. He is often called 'Chauhan Saab' by Rajveer. He is called Abhi by friends.

4.subedar Suri (Suri Ji)- Suri is an man who seems to be in his late 50s. He is the mess(cafeteria) in charge. He is very supportive of the cadets. He sees Alekh as his son. He is very funny guy. He is said to be a very good cook, except for his sour lassi, which tastes horrible. He likes Subedar 5. Major Lolita, who is the girl hostel incharge.

6. Dr Ritu Mishra/Bisht-Dr Mishra was a spy that Rajveer was after. She was the girlfriend of Naveen, before his death, but it was later said that Ritu was with only with Naveen to steal the Nuclear Triggers, that Naveen was send to protect. she also pretended to love Rajveer to get the Nuclear trigger. At one point Rajveer was Ritu's fiancée. She was killed by Rajveer after he found out the truth.

7. Brigadier Chandok- Brigadier is the principle of KMA. He is called BC behind his back as he is old and that is his initial. He is show to be against female wanting be becoming soldier, but later changes. He is very strict. Huda calls him Thau-which means uncle-behind his back.

8. Major Niar- Niar is one of the antagonist of the show. He is the mentor of Pooja, and tortures her any chance he gets. He works with Lala. He is oppose of Women joining army. He was the vice principle of KMA, until Pooja and the gang made a plan and got him kicked out of KMA. He later return, but only as a teacher. He works with lala and wants to break the cadets.
Other
Lala Gehlot- the antagonist of the show. He was the so called dad to Rajveer. He is involved in many illegal activities. He wants to take the place as the highest minister of India. When Rajveer and Naveen came to know his truth about him trying to ruin the country, he killed them. He had kidnaped Sameera-the minister daughter- but the cadets saves her. Lala kidnaped Sameera, and ordered the cadets to go and save her. When the cadets were in the forest trying to save Sameera, He was trying to kill the cadets. His overall plan was to kidnap Sameera, than save her to become the national hero and land a chair in the council of ministers of defense. . Even though the Cadets saved Sameera, he blackmailed the minister and Sameera to say that he was the one who saved Sameera. He gets most of his help from Major Niar.