2

*Later*

Announcement: The dance team is looking for new recruits. Tryouts will be starting tomorrow.

Felix: Are you joining?

Y/N: Are you?

Felix: I'm already in it. Come on, it's fun. Plus you're a good dancer.

Y/N: I haven't danced in years.

Felix: I have known you since you were born stop lying. So are you?

Y/N: Fine. I'll try out. Who's recruiting though?

Felix: The royal court.

Y/N: Then I'll pass on that offer.

Felix: Why?

Y/N: Because.

Jisung: Chan said he wanted us in the gym to keep our spot on the team.

Y/N: See ya~

Felix: No wait- YOU ARE TRYING OUT WHETHER YOUR LIKE IT OR NOT.

Y/N: No I'm not. I have to go pick up a dress. Have fun~
Felix: *getting dragged by Jisung* COME BACK~

Jisung dragged Felix to the gym and you walked off to the tailor. Someone stopped you just as you were about to leave the school building.

???: Y/N!

Y/N: *flinch* Yes?

Yoomin: What happened between you and Hyunjin?

Y/N: N-nothing?

Yoomin: I heard you came to school with him.

Y/N: I came with Jisung and Felix. Hyunjin and Minho came with Jisung so technically I didn-

Yoomin: I knew you would try to take Hyunjin.

Y/N: I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM. HE'S THE ONE WHO LIKES ME-

Quickly you covered your mouth hoping no one heard or noticed what you said. If word got out that someone from the "royal court" liked you, you would immediately be joined and attached to any relations with them. Worse, when people find out if you rejected someone from the "royal court" the whole school turns against you and you become attacked everywhere you go. Worse than that, when you don't reply and everyone becomes anxious of your answer and jealous of you, plus tons of hatred.

Y/N: Don't you have a date with Hyunjin?

Yoomin: I do. You're weird. Get my dress and make sure to buy those heels I have on hold.

Y/N: Yep.

Yoomin left and was finally out of your sight. "Oh thank god no one heard" was all you could say. You rushed out of the school building so no one could stop you. You went and got Yoomin's dress and shoes for the formal.

Y/N: Excuse me? I'm here to pick up a dress for Kang Yoomin?

Worker: Ah. Please wait.

He went to the back and grabbed a bag.

Y/N: Thank you. She also said she would like to buy the heels she had on hold. Here's the cash.

Worker: Ah. For Kang Yoomin correct?

Y/N: Yes. Yes.

Worker: Here you are. Please sign here to know her outfit has been picked up.

Y/N: Ok.

You signed the outfit sign out sheet.

Worker: What is your name miss?

Y/N: Lee Y/N.