3

Y/N: Hyunjin what a surprise.

Hyunjin: I didn't know you lived here. I thought you said you lived with Felix in a small home.

Y/N: It's in the backyard.

Step Mom: Yep. My two step children love to live away from me. It's a shame how I have so much empty space inside the house. It's always so quiet.

Minho: Mhmm. May we come in.

Y/N: O-oh. Yeah.

You moved aside and let them in one by one filling up the table. Hyunjin sat at the end next to Yoomin and Changbin who sat next to Chan who sat next to Felix next to you next to Jisung next to Minho across from Step Mom.

Chan: Woah this is so much food. Did you cook all of this?

Y/N: N-

Step Mom: It's such a hassle to cook for so many of us so I ordered a few things.

Y/N: *rolls eyes and sighs* I thought you said you didn't like delivery?

Step Mom: When did I ever say that?

Felix: Let's eat.

Following Felix's comment everyone ate. Small chats were created and ended. Step Mom ended up eating the salad you prepared. After everyone ate you cleaned up alone as everyone continued their conversations.

Step Mom: I heard you [Hyunjin] and Yoomin were dating.

Yoomin: We aren't. I said we were just going out like friends mom.

Step Mom: Does he have a girlfriend then? He has such an irresistible face.

Hyunjin: No. I don't.

Yoomin: He's interested in someone though. It's not me.

Hyunjin: I'm not interested in her anymore.

Y/N: Not what you said earlier.

Step Mom: Huh?

Y/N: May I take your plate?

Yoomin: Let me help you. There's a lot of dishes.

Step Mom: It's fine Yoomin. You know how much Y/N loves to clean by herself.

Y/N: Can I talk to Hyunjin after I finish cleaning?

Chan: We were about to go in a few minutes.

Y/N: O-oh. Never mind then.

Hyunjin: You guys could go. Me and Jisung will go after.

Jisung: We don't know how to drive.

Hyunjin: There's a bus stop nearby. We can take the next bus.

Jisung: Okay.

You quickly finished cleaning up as Chan, Changbin, and Minho left. You cleaned your hands and dried them as quickly and thoroughly as possible. Hyunjin was talking to Yoomin and your Step Mom as you grabbed his wrist and pulled him outside.

Hyunjin: Ow Ow ow OW oW.

He shook his wrist after you let go and closed the door behind you.

Y/N: Sorry.

Hyunjin: What was that for?

Y/N: Why would you say you like me at school but not like me anymore when you come over?

Hyunjin: Did you want me to like you?

Y/N: God no.

Hyunjin: Then I don't see the problem.