14

???: Get up.

Y/N: Oh. I'm sorry.

You look up. Hwang Hyunjin... His hair was wet and his shoulders were too. Your heart ached. Of all people, it just had to be him. He helped you sit onto the bench and held the umbrella up for the two of you. Moments of silence until he finally broke it.

Hyunjin: Why were you crying?

Y/N: How did you know I was here?

Hyunjin: I work across the street and my shift ended when you waved at the bus.

Y/N: So that's where you work.

Hyunjin: Why were you crying?

Y/N: Do you think I'm unlucky?

Hyunjin: No why?

Y/N: Why do the same events always repeat but with new people?

Hyunjin: What events?

Y/N: When I realized I liked you, but you were with Yoomin-

Hyunjin: How did that repeat?
Y/N: I confessed to someone and they already had someone.

Hyunjin: That's why you were crying?

Y/N: I dont know. I think I just always realize things at the worst timing. Maybe people aren't for me and I need to look outside of the earth.

Hyunjin: I've known Jinyoung longer than you. He clearly didn't know your feelings, but he knew you. Theres the difference between the two events.

Y/N: How did you know it was Jinyoung?

Hyunjin: I saw the whole thing from across the street. But what i'm trying to say is that Jinyoung knew you. I didn't. Think about that and see if both events are similar.

Y/N: What do you-

Hyunjin: I'll take you home. The bus is going to arrive soon. Here. Put the coat on, it's warm and dry.

Y/N: I don't need it.

Hyunjin: Youre soaking wet. Take it.

He handed you a coat from his bag and you wore it. Once you both got on the bus, You sat down and Hyunjin sat two seats behind you.

The bus stopped and you both got out. He made sure you got home safe and dry. After you got inside your house, he walked around the corner to his house.

Stepheni: Where were you?

Y/N: Being a fool. I'm going to shower.

Stepheni: Come back quickly. Ms. Kang will be here in a few minutes for dinner.

Y/N: Mhmm.

Felix: JISUNG AND THEM ARE COMING OVER FOR DINNER TOO.

Y/N: WHAT?!

Yoomin: Don't worry about it. Finish quickly.

After you finished showering and dressing, the table was set and Seungmin, Woojin, and Jeongin were in the living room playing Jenga with Felix, Yoomin and Stepheni.

Yoomin: Mom is at the driveway. Jisung and Hyunjin are on their way.

Seungmin: Just the two of them?

Felix: The others aren't home.

Ms. Kang, Jisung, and Hyunjin arrived and everyone ate. Woojin left after cleaning up since he had a morning shift the next day. Ms. Kang went to sleep since she worked the whole day and was tired.

Y/N: I'm gonna go to my room for a bit. If you need anything come get me.

An hour passed and you walked out of your room.