11

Y/N: What's with him?

Chan: He's been talking about a library and how it's his new favorite place.

Jisung: He doesn't study in the library though?

Changbin: Exactly. Did something happen in the library?

Felix: Just that Y/N now kisses guys who dont shut up.

Minju: They kissed?

Yoomin: Hyunjin kissed Y/N?

Y/N: Not really. It's just I needed him to leave so I could finish his gift.

Minho: Speaking of gifts... JINNIE HURRY UP AND GET BACK OVER HERE.

And he instantly did. One by one each gift pilled up. Soon it got to yours and you handed it to him. He looked up at you and faintly smiled. He ripped the wrapping paper and revealed a small box. Inside the box was a necklace with the pendant you bought at the store and a note that read: The water to my fountain. And his initials engraved in the fountain.

All: I dont get it.

Hyunjin: You dont have to. Thanks.

The party continued and everyone danced the night away. You were chilling with Minho, Chan, and Felix when Hyunjin walked up to you and asked to talk alone. He took you to a quiet place in their home.

Y/N: What'd you want to talk about?

Hyunjin: We aren't anything big right?

Y/N: Yeah. But we don't despise each other.

Hyunjin: Could we be friends?

Y/N: Sure. I'd like that.

Hyunjin: Good friends, so we can determine our feelings for each other? Or close friends like you and Jisung but Jisung is your best friend so that wouldn't be as exactly the same but silimar. Like how I am with Yoomin, but we dont talk... Me and no not him... You and Minho? Wait-

Y/N: Let's just be friends and determine that feeling thing later on. A new start.

Hyunjin: Yeah.

Felix: Y/N we gotta go. Step mom wants us home immediately and she doesn't sound so happy.

Y/N: When is she ever?

Felix: She seems serious. Not like she hates your guts but she sounds very very serious.

Hyunjin: You guys wont make it in time for the bus. It just took off and the last one is in an hour or so.

Y/N: We can't run or walk it's late.

Hyunjin: I can get you guys a driver.

Felix: In such short notice?

Hyunjin: Yeah let me call him real quick. *clears throat* LEE MINHO hyung COME HERE ASAP I HAVE AN ORDER TO GIVE AS THE BIRTHDAY BOY.

Minho: The one year I didn't bring you a gift exactly on your birthday I get to be a slave.

Hyunjin: Take... *whispers* Who's going?

Felix: *whispers* me, Y/N, Yoomin.

Hyunjin: Take Mr. Felix, Miss. Y/N and Miss. Yoomin home asap.

Minho: Do I get a tip?

Felix: No but Y/N can kiss your cheek as a thank you.

Y/N: Felix.

Minho: Deal. That or $2 each.

Y/N: Fine.

Hyunjin: i'm coming.

Y/N: Big brain it's your party you can't leave until it's over.