10

*TIME SKIP*

A month has passed. Felix and Stepheni call about everyday unless she is at the hospital for a check up. You and Jisung were closer than ever, he helped you with your worries on Hyunjin. Yoomin and Seungmin began dating and no one expected that, but they suit each other. You still work your job but don't do as much work around the house. Ms. Kang got a lesson taught to her after the few days your dad came over. The shed became a hang out area and you finally slept on a proper bed, with proper sheets, and extra space.

Each time hyunjin sees you in the halls he gives a faint smile. During class it's almost nothing but stares. You've ignored him since the day Yoomin confessed. Not because you didn't want to like him, not because you didn't like him, your feelings were the same as they were when he was with Yoomin. It was because of what some people say about you. They said things like you used Yoomin or that you were too ugly for a guy like Hyunjin to even like. You were yourself, but you felt like a fake. A fraud. As if everything was against you, but none of that got to you. Jisung was there to cope with you and lift you up.

It was another day at school. You were tired of the halls, tired of lunches, breaks, pretty much everything, yet you still went for who knows why.

Jisung: Not going to lunch today too?

Y/N: It's just an opportunity to be recognized.

Jisung: Ice cream after school?

Y/N: Just us?

Jisung: I'd invite Felix but he has to take his exam.

Y/N: Library too?

Jisung: Tomorrow.

Y/N: I love you. Thanks.

Jisung: Always. Here comes prince hwang.

Y/N: What do you want?

Hyunjin: Not everything is about you.

He just walked past you and lowered his head.

Y/N: Still moppy about-

Hyunjin: Why do you care? It's not like it's ever bothered you. Why does my presence suddenly wants you to talk to me?

Y/N: Geez I'm sorry for asking.

Minho: Don't be. The kid's just bummed about his birthday soon.

Y/N: When's that?

Felix: I'd say ask him but seems inappropriate.

Jisung: Lunch isn't even over, why'd you all come so early. You aren't even in our class.

Minho: Shut it.

Jisung: Yes sir.

Felix: Me need to study. Hyunjin is irritated from people. Minho... cuz he can.

Minho: Why are you two still here?

Jisung: Why can't we be?

Felix: Take her out for a bit. She needs to leave the classroom during breaks.

Y/N: SUre. Let's go walk.

Jisung: YEah. Later.

You both walked out of class and walked around the halls.

???: She's such a thot.

???: Hyunjin deserves better.

???: I can't believe he fell for someone like her.

???: I know right.

???: She doesn't stand a chance.

Y/N: At least I got a chance. You all can't even relate to having someone like you. So stop talking about me.