7

Hyunjin: *mumbles softly* cute.

Yoomin: Huh?

Hyunjin: Should we call her over so we can order?

Yoomin: Sure.

They called you over and you finished wiping a table and rushed over to their table.

Y/N: Are you all ready to order?

Hyunjin: Yes. Two pastas please.

Y/N: Will that be all?

Yoomin: Yes.

Y/N: Okay. Your meal will be here shortly.

Both: Thank you.

You took the menus and put them away as you handed the order to the kitchen.

Minutes passed and Hyunjin and Yoomin continued on their date. You took care of other customers and things as more and more time passed. Seungmin's shift was almost over and so he went to change back to his clothes and gather his things.

???: Excuse me?

Y/N: Yes?

???: My food had way too much grease and there was very little sauce.

Y/N: Oh. I'm so sorry. I'll go get the same meal for you and another dish will be on the house.

???: What? Do you think I'm broke or something?
Y/N: No. It's not that. Whenever a guest gets either an incorrect order or a food mishap-

???: What are you? A story teller?

Y/N: Sir Please. We will get you another plate for free.

???: Why? So I can eat the same amount of grease?

Chaeyeon: What's going on here?
???: *scoff* You cant even deal with it by yourself you need someone else to come.

Y/N: She came by choice.

Chaeyeon: What is going on? Is there a problem?
???: I got a plate of grease with noodles.

Chaeyeon: From my inspection there's little to no grease on your plate. That is the sauce you poured on. Our sauces have ingredients that make-

???: Shut up with your story telling. I'm not here to listen to an audio book.

Y/N: You plate is exactly how it is supposed to come as. There is no grease on it. If you would just order another dish we will get it to you for free.

???: I don't take your charity cases. Do you know who I am?

Y/N: No. And I would appreciate it if you sat back down.

???: Who let you be incharge?
Y/N: You called me over and I'm just doing my job.

???: Hey! I ordered my food. I expect there to be no grease.

Chaeyeon: Sir there is no grease on your-

???: Why don't you both eat it!

He lifted his plate and you both crouched down.

Yoomin: What's up with him? He's causing a scene.

Hyunjin: I may not like your step sister but that's no way to treat a woman or anyone. That little-

Hyunjin stood up from his seat and jerked his head in the direction of the noise. Before he moved anymore- cLAnG. A plate was shattered. You and Chaeyeon were clean.

Y/N: Seungmin are you okay?

Seungmin: I'm fine. And you sir are no longer allowed to be here. You must pay your bill and leave. Before you act up again remember, we have the right to refuse service to anyone.