13

Yoomin: How's you and Hyunjin?

Y/N: I guess we just weren't meant for each other.

Yoomin: Lies. What's going on?
Y/N: He's talking to other girls and I'm hanging out with new people.

Yoomin: What exactly happened?
Y/N: I told him a while back that I didn't want to be in something so soon. He agreed, I think and we haven't talked since.

Yoomin: And what about you and Felix?

Y/N: He decided to move in with Jisung...i think?

Yoomin: And why is that?

Y/N: We didn't get in a fight or anything. He just started hanging out with Jisung more and doesn't come home.

Yoomin: I seriously think that me leaving things with Hyunjin was a chance for you that you should've taken. Except you had to apply for that internship which created a divide.

Y/N: I'm going to sleep.

Yoomin: Make sure Felix comes home tomorrow.

She left your room.

^the next day^

You started to hang out with a new group of people. Many of which were apart of the dance crew. You got close with one of them especially, Bae Jinyoung. He was one of the top dancers, but then again many people are good dancers. The more you got close to Jinyoung, the more you felt as if he and you had a connection. He understood your humor and style of doing things and you understood his.

Felix and Jisung on the other hand haven't drifted apart from you nor each other. Felix spent the past few weeks at Jisung's place since Jisung had gotten lonely from being the only one home from 5pm to midnight. Jisung occasionally checked up on you in class, before class, lunch, and sometimes on weekends. Felix and you were still close except you had gotten busier.

Hyunjin started hanging out with new people as well. Some were on the dance crew, some were his co-workers at his new part time job, and some from a private school down the street. No one knows how they became friends, but according to him they met at a comic store. He didn't really talk to anyone at school though. Yeah a few girls who confessed which he turned down. Yeah a few people who were on the dance crew or in your/his class, but he didn't talk to them often. Hyunjin was often seen at the track either reading or running or on his phone. He was still super popular and favored by many, but he became more calm and private.

You walked in the halls. Many people looked at you when you entered. You thought that it was just the "Royal Court" behind you, but then saw all of them in front of the teacher office. You turned around and saw Felix and Stepheni. Felix walked through the doors and saw you stunned.

Felix: Morning~

Y/N: I thought she was in Australia?

Felix: She's here to visit. Dad's company is planning to make a building here.

Y/N: Ah~

Felix: Let's go.

You follow him to class and took your seats.

Y/N: Yoomin wants you to come home tonight.

Felix: I can't.

Y/N: Why?

Felix: Ji-

Y/N: Stepheni is here and needs a place to stay for free. Our house. Did you really move in with Jisung?

Jisung: You called?

Felix: Tell her why I've been staying over at your place.

Jisung: Minho works until 2 am. Chan is producing at his studio until who knows when. Changbin is working until 12. Hyunjinnie works part time and has class so he doesn't come home until 12.