9

The day of the showcase came and you all got ready for all the performances.

Minho: Here's the lineup. Prepare accordingly.

"...10- Dance Crew final performance and ending..."

After all the performances the big group performance was getting ready to perform. You were Jisung's partner in the dance. All the girls wore elegant white and silver dresses in a variety of styles as the guys wore elegant white and silver suits in a variety of styles. It was the dance you and Hyunjin together. Before the dance, the group was to announce something and at the end the group were to say things.

Minho: Hello and thank you all for coming.

Chan: As you know this dance is performed every year with an added move.

Changbin: Us, The "Royal Court" have created this addition not too long ago.

Hyunjin: Too all the former members of the dance crew, I hope we make you proud.

The group all got to their positions and began to dance.

[A/N- before i start the partner list: Y/N-Jisung, Yoomin-Hyunjin, Felix-girl, Chan-girl, Changbin-girl, Minho-Chaeyeon, the rest of the group ALSO Chaeyeon goes to your school, Seungmin does not but was in the crowd since it's like an after school thing where anyone can go to]

After the performance everyone went backstage to get their mics set up to end the showcase as there was an intermission for 10 minutes. You were getting your mic set up as Jisung ran towards you.

Y/N: Woah there you might run into a pole.

Jisung: I have something to tell you.

Y/N: Can it wait until I finish?

Jisung: Not really.

Y/N: What is it?Are afraid of getting out that might get picked up on my mic?

Jisung: Yes.

He snatched out the mic and mic box placing it on the makeup table and dragged you to an empty dressing room.

Y/N: HEY! What was that for?

Jisung: I like you. I've liked you ever since you and Felix came. The moment you dragged him over for us all to be friends. I liked you since then.

Y/N: I...don't know how to respond to that...

Jisung: I know. You like Hyunjin. That's why I never wanted to tell you. Your dad made jokes about me and you, I didn't deny them...

Y/N: I know. I thought you were just joking. But why are you telling me now?

Jisung: Because I just want you to know, I like being your brother. Never date me. Keep hanging out with me. Don't treat me any different than you do now.

Y/N: I'm not understanding any of this. Why'd you confess if you didn't want anything to change?

Jisung: Because I want to let it out before something major happens.

Y/N: Like what?

Jisung: I don't know. I could kiss you for all I know.

Y/N: But you already-

Jisung: The other kind. The one that involves our lips touching.

Y/N: Oh...

Someone knocked on the dressing room door and startled both of you. Jisung opened the door and saw Hyunjin at the other side.

Jisung: YEah?

Hyunjin: Get your mics on we're on in 5.

Both: Got it.