6

^The Next Day^

Hyunjin woke up early in the morning and began to get ready for his date.

Y/N woke up like she usually does and begins to cook for the three.

Yoomin: Y/N which is cuter? This baby blue button dress with a white t-shirt under or this mustard yellow dress with a white t-shirt under?

Y/N: Baby blue.

Yoomin: What are you making today?

Y/N: Toast.

Yoomin: Simple. Are you in a rush?

Y/N: No.

Yoomin: What's wrong?

Y/N: Nothing. I just want to rest a bit.

Yoomin: Did you even sleep last night?

Y/N: Does this morning count?

Yoomin: What time?
Y/N: 6.

Yoomin: It's 7:18. Why didn't you sleep?

Y/N: It doesn't matter. Why are you up so early?

Yoomin: I was going to do my hair and make up. Plus I wanted to go give Felix his clothes.

Y/N: His clothes?

Yoomin: Just some shirts and pants. Why?

Y/N: Wouldn't you just be going there again?

Yoomin: No. Hyunjin wanted to meet an hour earlier.

Y/N: Oh. Have fun.

Yoomin: You should really get some rest.

Y/N: After-

Yoomin: I'll finish cooking for you. Get some rest on the couch.

Y/N: You don't know how to c-

Yoomin: I know how to make toast. And you taught me a few recipes. Rest.

Y/N: What if-

Yoomin: Mom won't be up anytime soon. She came home late drunk. You're fine.

As told you went to the couch and fell asleep. The moment you woke up the house was silent. No one was home by the looks of the bread crumbs on the plate left on the table.

Y/N: Li- Right.

You got up and went to the table to clean up.

Y/N: 'to y/n. Felix called and said he would come home tomorrow. Step Mom is out for her workout. I left with Hyunjin. If there's no food on the table look in the fridge. I left something for you. Remember to sleep. - Yoomin'.

You put the plate in the sink and went to the fridge. A small tub of soup labeled 'poison ;)' was in the center of the fridge. You took it out and heated it up. After you ate you cleaned like you usually would.

Hyunjin took Yoomin to her favorite cafe and chatted for hours.

Hyunjin: How'd you know the new addition to the dance? It wasn't released yet.

Yoomin: Felix is one of the main team members. He knew it and practiced it in front of me.

Hyunjin: So you are the only one who knows the dance out of the recruits?

Yoomin: You never know.

Hyunjin: You looked really good out there.

Yoomin: Where?

Hyunjin: *small laugh* The dance floor.

Yoomin: Oh. You too.

Hyunjin: Do you know if Y/N went?