4

^Y/N POV^

Y/N: O-oh. Sorry I didn't see you there.

???: It's fine. Are you okay?

Y/N: Yeah.

Jisung: *whispers to you* We're going now.

Y/N: N-No don't- *they leave* O..kay then.

The guy quietly giggled to himself after Felix and Jisung left.

???: Sorry.

He smiled. One of the prettiest smiles you've ever seen. Through the mask you can see his eyes turn into small crescents and smile as well. You couldn't help but smile back.

Y/N: Did you want something?

???: Just wanted to talk to you.

Y/N: *to yourself quietly* Smooth lil beach.

???: Hm?

Y/N: Nothing.

You noticed more people behind him. You grabbed his upper arm and moved him to the other side of you to let the others to the table.

Y/N: Oh sorry.

Quickly you moved your hands off of him and felt your face becoming hot.

???: Did you want to dance?

Y/N: Sure. Give me one minute.

???: Ok.

You ran to Felix and Jisung before your face became visibly hot pink.

Jisung: H-

Y/N: Help me.

Felix: Is the guy trying to do something to you?

Y/N: Hand. NOW. I have one minute.

Felix and Jisung gave you their hands and one by one placed their index and middle finger on your neck to feel your pulse.

Jisung: What happened?

Y/N: I don't know.

Felix: She's flustered. Hot pink cheeks and heart rate increase.

Y/N: Help me.

Jisung: Have fun. Get to know him. Talk to him. Breath.

Y/N: *inhale* *exhale* Thanks Ji.

You ran back to him.

Y/N: Sorry that took more than a minute.

???: It's fine. Let's go.

Y/N: Mhmm.

You went on the dance floor with him and danced. A song played in which there was choreography for from the dance team. You both linked hands and danced to the choreography you knew which was a paired partner dance. Everyone moved out of the way and created a circle around you two as you danced.

Y/N: You know this dance?

???: Of course. You too?

Y/N: Yeah.

???: Then do you know this part?

He spun you and you twirled and turned elegantly without being caught in your dress. Once you landed you angled yourself and spread your arms out slowly and smoothly bringing them back to your sides and standing straight quickly in which he did the same. Two steps closer and you joined together hand in hand again dancing to every beat of the song until the very end. The song smoothly transitioned to a different song and you smiled widely. He took one of your hands and bowed causing you to bow as well. You both laughed it off as everyone joined on the dance floor dancing together.