Park Jinyoung

"What? A younger brother?" Im Jaebum raised his eyebrows in surprise when he heard what his father had said to him.

"Ah, I hope you can look after and love him like your own younger sibling."

"But, now-"

"Jaebum, this is only temporary, until someone wants to take him as an adopted child, you can breathe freely as you wish."

Jaebum doesn't understand why he has to take care of someone who is considered as his adopted brother for a while.

He's a stranger, thought Jaebum.

He has just entered the new semester in his second year of high school, and he does not believe in having to take care of a new brother he doesn't know who might be bothersome and troublesome. Besides Mark Tuan and Wang Jackson, he was lazy to take care of another one. Especially now that he is close to Choi Youngjae, a first grader who just joined the dance club at his school and became a vocal duet with him. It's fun to be with that innocent kid and Jaebum hopes to continue.

Jaebum surrendered and waited for the father to introduce the child to him, and tried to act as a kind and strict brother to him.

Jaebum widened his eyes when he saw him, a boy with a height that was not much different from him, a thin body, black frame sunglasses covered his eyes on his white face and handsome face, a small smile tried to be painted on his lips that were filled with pink and blushing, as well as his polite demeanor, timid with new people.

"Jaebum, this is Park Jinyoung. His parents died a year ago and lived temporarily with his older sister. But considering that she is busy at work, his sister cannot take care of him needs and finally leaves him with us temporarily. " Jaebum saw his father's big hand on the boy's shoulder. Without trying to look at him, the boy named Jinyoung just glanced around, nervous and unable to look into Jaebum's eyes.

"Jinyoung, your greetings?"

"Park Jinyoung, nice to meet you." Jaebum did not expect that the child entrusted would be as attractive and quiet as that. At the same time so shy when he saw him.

"You said he would be adopted? How about his sister? " Jinyoung was surprised when his introduction was not considered at all by Jaebum. Jinyoung frowned sadly.

"Ah, what a pity when he was alone despite living with his sister. Very busy, you know, maybe she didn't have the chance to think about herself either." Jaebum frowned in annoyance.

What kind of sister is that? Letting her brother get like this? He grumbled annoyed.

Jaebum stepped closer, trying to reach the child who was about to become his adopted brother now, and widened in surprise when Jinyoung closed his eyes quickly and trembled in fear.

On him.

"What's wrong Jinyoung?" who was called trying not to look at his new brother. The one that ignored his introduction.

"I-I'm afraid I will only trouble Jaebum-hyung..." The father laughed where Jaebum only blinked twice at him.

"It's okay, Jinyoung, even though his face looks harsh and rude, he's actually really nice person. Especially if you already know him closely. " The father tries to reassure Jinyoung that Jaebum is not the person he looks like now. Jaebum frowned at his father's words which were actually a compliment to him.

"It is not my intention-"

"Ah, sorry Jinyoung,"

"Eh?" Jinyoung looked up and blinked confusedly, when he saw Jaebum rubbed the nape of his neck shyly. Jaebum seems to realize what Jinyoung meant about it.

"I've been acting rude to you."

Jinyoung blinked confused.

"Jaebum-hyung?"

"Im Jaebum, nice to meet you too, Jinyoung." Jinyoung blinked in surprise, he realized that Jaebum apparently understood what he meant by worrying about him. Jinyoung smiled a little. A smile that Jaebum had never imagined had been painted on the face of someone other than Park Jinyoung.

"Yes, Jaebum-hyung!"

-----------------------------------------------------

Jaebum and Jinyoung became good friends the day after their first meeting. Many similarities and things they like, making them feel that it is the most natural and natural thing between them. As if Jinyoung was indeed Jaebum's brother since they were born.

"Jinyoung, do you know this book?" Jaebum asked while offering a book that was so thick with a fairly thick front cover.

"Ah, this is a book about the famous detective case, right? I really like it!" Jinyoung said when he saw the book shown, his eyes sparkling with stars. Without realizing that expression, Jaebum smiled broadly with pride.

"How about this?"

"Ah, I like it too! Jaebum-hyung has books that I like! " Jinyoung said in a tone as if he was a kid who loved books.

"Maybe we really suit each other huh, about the book!" Jinyoung gaped before finally smiling. He nodded eagerly in agreement with his words. Pink tones adorn his white cheeks.

Jaebum did not know, having a friend at home who was quite the same age as him was very enjoyable.