Special 1 - The Special Thread

A year passed after Jinyoung settled with Jaebum's family as a family. Jaebum himself is already quite familiar with Jinyoung's sister who is very kind and friendly. No less different from her own younger brother, although Jinyoung was quieter because of the trauma he got. Jinyoung's sister is very happy to see Jinyoung's close relationship with Jaebum who is like an inseparable twin. Jinyoung's sister also has a job that is more suitable for her and can get through a lot of things together with Jinyoung at their new home and family.

"I know you often talk about Jaebum, but I didn't know he was this handsome!" said the sister who is now enjoying the latest photos of himself with Jaebum and friends in a photo album.

"Stop it, noona!" A red hue adorns Jinyoung's white face as his sister hugs her beloved younger brother tightly. "Don't say like that Jaebum hyung is my lover!"

"Didn't it turn out like that?" the brother chuckled.

"Hey! Why does sister now say that Jaebum hyung is really my lover? We are brothers, you know! " Jinyoung grumbled, denying that Jaebum was his lover.

Both of them know that Jinyoung and Jaebum are indeed close and are considered as a couple and soul mate, but that does not mean they are not interested in women.

"Didn't you say that Jaebum was interested in Youngjae too?" the temptation and instead made Jinyoung blush more red.

"... So that does not mean he is my lover right! Besides, Jaebum hyung is indeed interested in Youngjae, and might just make him his lover." Jinyoung continued to argue loudly.

"Jinyoung-ah, why don't you want Jaebum to be your lover?" his sister asked while frowning.

"Eh? Did you allow me? " Jinyoung put on an innocent expression with a bit of surprise.

"Wow, you really are romantically attracted to Jaebum," Jinyoung's sister smiled again.

"Noona, can you stop teasing me!?" Jinyoung tried to release the small hand that was coiled around his neck.

"Seeing that you blush is really fun!" she said while touching Jinyoung's cheek which was quite springy and full. "Very cute!"

"You two, dinner is ready,"

"Ah, yes!" the sister turned around when Jaebum's father called them for dinner.

"What's this, you guys are so exciting," said the father with a certain interest.

"You know this..."

"No! It is nothing!"

Jinyoung got up and let go of his sister who just laughed happily seeing his brother's overwhelmed behavior. "You also stop pairing me like that!"

"Hey, I'm just happy to see you happy." Jinyoung saw his sister lightly patting his shoulder.

"I know but..."

"You mean about Jaebum?"

They turned their heads when Jaebum's father asked with an innocent expression. "Eh? Isn't that right? I guess about the closeness of Jaebum with Jinyoung."

"Ah! You know very well what I mean! " the older sister followed Jaebum's father, who invited him out of the room to enjoy dinner.

"Sto-stop!" A red hue covers Jinyoung's cheek who follows his brother and is greeted by laughter.

Dinner at Jaebum's family is really crowded now. Not only was Jinyoung's sister talking so busy with Jaebum's father, but her brother was quite active in talking with the whole family. Sometimes teasing Jinyoung who is close to Jaebum.

"Jinyoungie, is the album already full?" Jaebum asked between his meals.

"Not yet, why do you ask?" Jinyoung said after drinking the water in his glass.

"I have other interesting photos to include."

"Really? I want to see!"

"Yesterday, me, Mark and Jackson went to a music show,"

"Ah, is that hyung talking about?" Jaebum nodded. "How is it?"

Jaebum clicked his tongue and Jinyoung really understood the expression that his adopted brother showed.

"I'm confused about how to express it, it's just incredible." Jinyoung could only smile seeing happiness on Jaebum's face.

"Does hyung have a video or photo?"

"For the photo I just mentioned..." Jaebum fell silent when Jinyoung nodded enthusiastically. "My video has a portion of Mark and Jackson that recorded it too. I only recorded part of it because it was too fun,"Jaebum chuckled.

"If I'm not mistaken, it's about two hours, right?" Jaebum nodded.

"But it is full and very crowded. Jinyougie will be shocked." Jaebum smiled teeth.

"Wow, it's a shame I can't come." Jinyoung sighed softly and made Jaebum chuckle.

"Next time, make sure you can." Jaebum patted Jinyoung on the shoulder.

"Ng!" A big smile appeared on his adopted brother's face.

Jinyoung is indeed a quiet type who is not so spoiled and knows how to take care of himself since living with Jaebum and being surrounded by friends who love him. But Jaebum's father and sister could see how Jinyoung was so childish and spoiled in front of Jaebum. They feel the warmth and intimacy from Jaebum and Jinyoung that both love and care for each other.

"How can they be that close?" Jinyoung's sister asked Jaebum's father.

"Well, at first I wasn't sure they could get along, especially since Jaebum seemed to be refusing to take care of a younger sibling," Jinyoung's sister only nodded. "But it seems like Jaebum's view of Jinyoung changed immediately after seeing him."

"Well, he's really innocent and cute." Jaebum's father laughed when Jinyoung's sister was proud of her younger brother.

"Both of them like books, and I can see they are familiar just by talking about books. Luckily their tastes are the same. " Both of them chuckled. "Not only that, it seems like after being recognized by the music world, Jinyoung also enjoyed music."

"Ah, the songs you told me were made by Jaebum and his friends?" the father nodded. "That's great, the songs are really good and fun. I can't believe Jaebum and Jinyoung can make collaboration in songs so fast and really good like that."

"I myself also do not believe in their combination." The father chuckled. "However, both of them enjoy what they are doing now, and I am truly grateful for that."

Jinyoung's sister blinked. "Looks like their hobbies are growing, huh?"

"Ah, Jaebum sometimes likes to take photos, using a film camera." Jinyoung's sister glances at Jaebum's father. "And after teaching him several times to Jinyoung, your brother quickly adapted to it and produced photography that was no less good than Jaebum's. I am surprised."

"I see." Jinyoung's sister smiled so softly.

Both of them looked at Jaebum and Jinyoung engrossed in laughter at the photo Jaebum showed on the table after their dinner was finished. The two of them discussed which photos were good for the album and which were just entertainment for them. Jinyoung himself shared a photo he had taken a few days before.