Soulmate

After the song Coming Home was made, Jaebum and Jinyoung allowed Jaebum's father to listen. Both of them swallowed nervously as if the father was the judge who judged their song, whether it was pleasant to hear or was suitable for publication. After nodding several times and a smile painted on his lips, the father looked at both of them. "Good, very good."

Jinyoung sighed in relief where Jaebum clenched his hands in a shout yes! Many times. "I think this is the best song I've heard of all the songs you made, Jaebum."

Jaebum blinked in surprise. "Really?"

"Ah." The father nodded. "Maybe it's more appropriate the song you sing with someone you trust."

Jaebum turned to Jinyoung who tried hard to close his embarrassment. Jinyoung felt that was a compliment to him.

"I did not state that the song you sang with Youngjae or your friends at the club is not good." Said the father returned Jinyoung's phone. "However, I feel you are very suitable with Jinyoung to sing it, as if Jinyoung is indeed here right now to do something with you, and pass it with you." Jinyoung blinked. "Of course, with your other friends." Jinyoung looks relieved. "You and Jinyoung have an agreement and one understanding that you two might not realize." The two looked at each other. "Then you are considered suitable for each other." The father stood up and moved out of the house.

Jaebum and Jinyoung just smiled at each other.

"Thank you." Said Jinyoung, representing Jaebum who didn't know what to comment other than nodding in agreement.

"Ah." The two looked up at the same time. "I always see things that you do together without you knowing." Jaebum and Jinyoung blinked together. "Like for example rubbing the nape of the neck," the father practiced it. "And also invite your legs up. Even though you didn't promise to do it or planned it. " The father smiled. "What a coincidence isn't it?" Both of them saw him walking again. "If that is still considered a coincidence, then we will look forward."

The two looked at each other before shrugging their shoulders. Jinyoung laughed when they agreed without saying a word. Jaebum began to realize, that Jinyoung was someone who would be reunited with him by God someday.

------------------------------------------------------

The thing that was said by Jaebum's father was proved by his friends at the club. "Hyung, does Jaebum-hyung always follow your movements?"

"Eh? What do you mean?" Jinyoung blinked at the question. Youngjae pointed at Jaebum, and returned to Jinyoung. Both of them welcome the same right foot now.

"I saw you two doing it together while sitting so far away." Jinyoung blinked again. "Did you make a promise?"

"...No." Jaebum-hyung's father's words are correct. "If you see me doing it together with Jaebum-hyung, do I see him want to do that?"

Youngjae blinked thinking. "You're right. I looked at you before glancing at Jaebum-hyung, and was surprised to see you two sitting in the same position. Is Jaebum-hyung...? " Jinyoung laughed.

"Then try asking whether he is following me or not."

"Jaebum-hyung!" The one called to turn around.

"Huh?"

"Before you sat down, what were you doing?" Jaebum frowned confused.

"We're chatting about a new song!" Jackson intercedes. "What's wrong?" Jackson is now curious.

"Is Jaebum-hyung looking at Jinyoung-hyung?" Jaebum and Jackson looked at each other before answering.

"I saw him staring at this paper!" Jaebum nodded in agreement.