I Like You

"Noona, do you know how to make chocolate?" Jinyoung asked when he entered his new sister's room at the Jaebum family's house.

"Hm?" she muttered softly. "I know, it's easy. What's wrong?" His sister raised her face from the screen of her laptop.

"That's ..." Jinyoung started glancing in the other direction with a red hue starting to decorate his cheek.

"Ahh, you want to give a chocolate to Jaebum?" said his sister while smiling meaningfully.

"No, that's not it!" Jinyoung who was nervous was only given a close hug and a small laugh from his brother. "Noona!"

"It's okay, Jinyoungie." Her younger brother blinked in surprise. "You may be happy, Jinyoungie. Do not be afraid." Jinyoung blinked a few times when his sister gently stroked his head. "Even if you have to lose, you have to get hurt, you're learning. You're not alone, Jinyoungie. "

The sister looked at Jinyoung who was looking at him with a gentle smile. While rubbing and touching his face, Jinyoung could see relief and anxiety mixed in his sister's face. Jinyoung frowned before returning to hug his sister.

"Ng, thank you, noona." The older sister hugged Jinyoung back tightly.

"I'm not alone, you're not alone, it's okay, Jinyoungie."

After encouraging and expressing affection for each other, Jinyoung's sister taught him to make chocolate. By finding time so that there is no Jaebum around them, Jinyoung managed to make a simple and easy to see chocolate. At the same time good tasting.

"I did it!" Jinyoung cheered cheerfully.

"I'm so glad, Jinyoung." The sister said while taking off the apron that they used for cooking. "Hopefully the person you give this chocolate to be happy to receive it, Jinyoung." He turned to his sister who smiled softly. "Because it has your feelings and warmth in it."

Jinyoung took off his apron with a confused expression on his face. Even so, Jinyoung felt relief and warmth from his sister.

"Ng, I'll try."

A smile was painted on his face, and the small happiness they felt after being left by both parents was created because of friends and a comfortable place for both to be happy. To be grateful for everything that happens and they receive for life.

--------------------------------------------------

In the dance club room where seven club members fill it now, there are Jaebum and Mark who are waiting for the other club members to come have a serious chat.

"I often see Jinyoungie and his sister busy with something." Jaebum said in the club room when Jinyoung had not arrived and was about to come with the maknaes, including Youngjae.

"You mean?" asked Mark who was now standing while leaning against the wall near the instruments used to compose songs.

"I know they are close, but yesterday they looked different." Jaebum added while putting on a suspicious expression.

"You mean it's like keeping something from you?" Jaebum nodded without hesitation. "Was your father being told?" Jaebum shook his head.

"Apparently not, after all, my father is also busy at work and sleeps more often than doing something else." Jaebum explained while sighing softly. "He won't be able to see what they're doing."

Mark blinked at Jaebum who looked frustrated at what his new family was doing in their kitchen in the middle of the night. "It doesn't seem like a bad thing, after all." Jaebum glanced at Mark. "Does Jinyoung look sad, upset or anything when doing something with his sister?"