The Voice I've been Looking For

Jaebum and Youngjae who were absorbed in the recording were unaware of the arrival of Mark, Jackson and Jinyoung. Both of them entered the world together as if there was no one in this world except the two of them.

"Ah, they started again." Jinyoung blinked.

"What is started?" he asked.

"Jaebum really likes Youngjae, you know?" Jackson answered while wrapping his hand on Jinyoung's shoulder. "He also repeatedly tried to ask for our help in order to invite Youngjae into the club." Jinyoung blinked again.

"Have you been targeting him since the admission of new students?"

Mark and Jackson both laugh together.

"You're very interesting, Jinyoung!" Jackson put his arm back when he was laughing.

"Eh?" Jinyoung just blinked confused.

"I think he's only joined in a few weeks." Jinyoung blinked when he saw Mark finally spoke out while trying to stop his laughter.

"Ah. Did he join other clubs before? " Mark shook his head.

"No. Because his voice is good, he is often asked to sing for some club activities and events. Even though there are music clubs and jazz clubs, Youngjae prefers our dance club because Jaebum's song is pleasant to hear. " Jinyoung blinked again.

"Jaebum-hyung's song?" Mark nodded. "Does Jaebum-hyung also like to sing?" Mark nodded again.

"Jaebum didn't say anything to you? Yeah, even though we dance clubs, we also sing. It's like a band or an idol group. "

"Ah." Mark nodded to see Jinyoung understand. "Is that also the reason Mark-hyung and Jackson-hyung entered this club?"

"We are classmates." Mark started. "And I see that Jaebum loves to hum and make lyrics, more precisely handwriting that is a bit cheesy and embarrassing." Mark chuckled. "But after knowing he could make songs, and we heard the song, we immediately liked it. We became friends and joined him in this dance club. " Mark heard Jinyoung murmuring softly.

"Can I hear it too?"

"I have some on my phone. Want it?"

"Really? Thank you!" Mark handed over his phone to Jinyoung, letting the boy enjoy Jaebum's songs and maybe send them to his own phone.

Seeing Jinyoung's other interest in Jaebum, makes Mark want to support him. Mark turned to the glass room which contained a mic with a high stand with a face for singing. He saw Jaebum and Youngjae learning how to sing it with a smile and laughter.

The sound of the door opening and Jaebum's surprised.

"Oh, are you back already?" he asked with headphones on his neck. "What about the other club?"

"We did. I let Jinyoung decide. " Jaebum turned to the chair where Jinyoung was sitting tinkering with his phone. Jackson sat down to join.

"You're right." Jaebum blinked. "What is he doing with your phone?"

"Ah, I gave him some good songs." Jaebum blinked again.

"Oh?" Mark just nodded. "I'm recording my song and Youngjae. Do you want to join?"

"Okay."

"Let me know if you have another opinion." Mark nodded again.

Now Mark was standing next to Jaebum who was sitting in a chair with a table that contained equipment for recording songs and a monitor screen that showed the recorded sound, along with several large speakers beside him.