Jaebum and Jinyoung

Jinyoung stopped right in front of his new home, more precisely Jaebum's house. He did not know why his feet could step into that place. Jinyoung's first time feeling warmth and affection there. Maybe that's why his body wants to go back there. Jinyoung looked up, staring at the window that connected him to Jaebum's room, which had just been introduced yesterday by the owner. Jinyoung really wanted to go back there and enjoy many things with Jaebum again. It's only his first day of school and trying to live with Jaebum and his father. He just hoped that everything was different from before. But after the same incident that happened to him again happened at the school where Jaebum attended school, making Jinyoung confused what to do. He does not want to feel the trauma again and again. Especially when he had just felt the warmth that Jaebum's family gave him. Especially where Jaebum is.

"... I can't make Jaebum-hyung worry."

Jinyoung decided to walk away, away from the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaebum returned right in front of his own house, looked up at the window of his room. He remembered when he was with Jinyoung, spending the first time together while reading a book. Jinyoung has the same favorite book as him, and was about to borrow Jaebum's when Jaebum had read it. Jaebum wants to enjoy those moments again with Jinyoung. Shop for books together, groceries for dinner, play and travel with others, and so on. He doesn't know that maybe tomorrow Jinyoung will leave, or next week. He never imagined that taking care of someone for a while would make him miss that person this quickly. Jinyoung has just been with him for a while.

"Since when was I easily attracted to someone like this?" he murmured slowly, and walked towards the other direction, hoping to meet with Jinyoung.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung sat on an empty swing in the park not far from Jaebum's house. With his head down looking at the ground below him, Jinyoung sighed softly. "What should I do?" he muttered softly.

I was deposited by my sister here, there is no way I would run back to the house and bother brother? Especially with these wounds on my face and body? They will definitely worry and get revenge on those who do this to me. Jinyoung shook his head quickly.

No! I can't make anyone worry. Jinyoung sighed softly again. I just troubled the infirmary teacher at school ... he added with a heavy heart.

--------------------------------------------------

Jaebum walked to a park, when it was already dark. He was worried about Jinyoung, and felt that he would not be at home or anywhere else. Jaebum doesn't know why he trusts his feelings to tell him that.

I don't know anything about him, he muttered softly. Why do I feel like he's moving back home and trying not to meet me? Add him more. Jaebum doesn't understand why it seems like Jinyoung's thoughts could cross his mind even though he just met the boy while a go.

Is it because I'm already interested in him? He's an interesting kid, it's just not that...

Jaebum widened his eyes when he saw someone in the park, sitting on an empty swing, looking down at the ground on his feet. His face was full of bandages and bruises. His little hand held the chain that connected the small wooden chair with him, so that he could swing it back and forth. Jaebum immediately recognized who was sitting there. His legs were ordered to move and run toward him.

"Jinyoungie!"

Jinyoung was surprised when he heard his name called out loud. Even so, the voice did not sound angry or blaming him. Jinyoung looked up to see Jaebum looking at him with the same expression and wide eyes. Jaebum ran, approaching him, as if he hadn't seen Jinyoung in a long time. He felt a little relieved that maybe Jaebum was looking for him. Jinyoung unconsciously stepped closer to his new brother. A kind-hearted brother and very interesting when you know him.