Teenager

"Yah, Jaebum-ah! When did you act?" said Jackson while patting Jaebum on the shoulder rather hard.

The man who was busy listening to the song with the headset winced when he felt pain in his shoulder.

"What the heck, all of a sudden?"

"When will you move, our leader?!" said Jackson again, loudly.

Jaebum frowned. "Move about what do you mean?" he grumbled annoyed.

"You're still pretending? Of course, about Jinyoung!" Jackson rubbed his hips in a very childish and excessive manner.

"What's wrong with Jinyoungie?" Jaebum, who still didn't understand, made Jackson upset.

"Yah,"

"I guess it's about how you step forward with Jinyoung, Jaebum." Mark also voiced Jackson's intentions because his friend was too convoluted.

Jaebum raised his eyebrows. "Is there anything to worry about?"

"You just have to be like this, Im Jaebum?!"

Jaebum tried not to feel dizzy when Jackson swayed his body quickly.

"Stop Jackson-ah!" Jaebum pushed Jackson forcefully to release his grip and shake it too fast. "So, what do you want me to do?"

"How about confessing your feeling?"

Jaebum suddenly choked, especially after he was rocked hard by Jackson. The man who stated it with a mischievous expression was just chuckling. Mark tapped Jaebum on the shoulder, helping the man to remain calm.

"W-what do you mean by confessing?" Jaebum asked when he finally stopped coughing.

"Well, we all know that you love and like each other, so why not just confess your feelings and go on date?"

Jaebum blinked a few times. "Date?" Jackson nodded. "Me and Jinyoungie?" Jackson nodded again. "What are you talking about? He is my brother."

"Adoptive brother, isn't he?" Jackson asked and made Jaebum speechless. "Didn't you also think to make Youngjae your lover?"

"No, don't discuss that again!" Jackson ran away when Jaebum was about to do something to him. He just chuckled happily to see Jaebum flushed red. "About that and this is different, Jackson-ah!"

Mark tapped Jaebum on the shoulder. "But Jaebum-ah," meant to look up at Mark. "I don't understand, why when Youngjae you really want to make him your lover, but not with Jinyoung?"

Jaebum sighed softly. "Mark, I told you that Jinyoungie-"

"He is not your real brother, Jaebum-ah." The man widened his eyes in surprise before looking up. Mark nodded. "He's your adopted brother, and he's in the same position as Youngjae. He is the person you love like Youngjae."

"So Jaebum-ah doesn't love us??" Jackson began to tease him jokingly.

"Jackson-ah, you know that's not what I meant right." Mark interrupted Jackson to shut himself up.

"Yes, I know." Jackson sighed softly because his joke didn't work.

Jaebum sighed softly. "Why can't I just be like this with him?"

Mark frowned. "It's not permissible," Jaebum looked up at Mark. "But have you never thought that maybe Jinyoung thought the same thing with you?"

Jaebum blinked. "With me?"

"Like making Youngjae your lover."

A red hue adorns Jaebum's cheek. "You mean there's a chance Jinyoungie wants me to be his lover?"