Dream

Jinyoung accompanied Mark and Jackson to look around while Jaebum introduced his new song to Youngjae so that it could be sung together.

"Have you made another one? How great Jaebum-hyung! " The blush of redness and pride seemed to tickle Jaebum.

"Well, I'm just studying."

"This is no longer the level of learning! Your songs are very pleasant to hear! I wonder why Jaebum-hyung didn't just become a song producer." Said Youngjae, smiling broadly innocently when he saw the paper containing Jaebum's messy but very important writing.

"I just thought of becoming a singer, or maybe a dancer?"

"Dancer? Ahh, I'm really not strong when I have to dance. " Said Youngjae with a surprised expression and a weak tone when he heard it.

"But this is a dance club, Youngjae, aren't you misplaced?" Youngjae shook his head excitedly.

"I love listening to Jaebum-hyung's song!" Jaebum is open-mouthed. "Especially being able to sing it, that's so cool!" said Youngjae while sifting through a sheet of paper in his hand.

"Do you like my songs?"

"Ng? Of course! I often hear Mark-hyung and Jackson-hyung playing your song on their phones. There are also some songs sung by Jaebum-hyung and Jackson-hyung, but it's still a good song!" Youngjae grinned broadly.

Jaebum really likes this innocent and attractive child, as well as obedient. He also loved both himself and Mark and Jackson, especially with Jinyoung now by their side. He was also a hard worker and likes to sing no less than Jaebum's love for music. Then Jaebum likes it.

While sighing softly and smiling on Jaebum's face, the man finally reached for the paper Youngjae was holding.

"Ah!"

"Then let's practice right away! We make the others play my song and you, Youngjae!" Jaebum who smiles teeth makes Youngjae smile.

"Yes!"

-------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung, Mark and Jackson arrived at a library. The school has a fairly large library considering the vast land of the school. Jinyoung's eyes sparkled to see a pile of books arranged neatly on a tall, tall rack.

"It's amazing!" said Jinyoung in awe and a restrained tone.

"Jaebum and I often come here to read books." Mark added.

"Is it true? You always study here?"

"Jaebum and I do, yes," Mark glanced at Jackson, who was now in front of a sports magazine rack. His eyes sparkled when he opened the magazine about fencing. "Jackson came here just to read a sports magazine covering fencing."

Jinyoung approached Mark. "Jackson-hyung is similiar with fencing?" Mark nodded.

"What his parents did to him was down to him, and Jackson found it interesting and exciting." Jinyoung smiled.

"It's great to see someone loving what they like." Mark glanced at Jinyoung.

"You don't have?"

"Eh? Ah ... "Jinyoung looked down, his face looked shy. "... Maybe I haven't found it yet." Mark blinked.

He was silent to receive that answer. Trying to understand, that what was said Jinyoung was true, at the same time he did not want to force the child to say it. At the same time Mark is not the type who wants to force others and is very quiet.

"Jackson, let's go back." Ask Mark and make Jackson turn.

"Wait! Is Jinyoung already satisfied? " Jackson finally joined.

"I suppose. I will try asking about how to join later."

"Make sure Jaebum accompanies you." Mark said accidentally.

"Okay."

Even so, Jinyoung agreed without hesitation.