Jinyoung's Deal

Mark and Jackson finally came out, followed by Youngjae behind him from the glass room. The three of them blinked seeing Jinyoung frozen and Jaebum looked at him seriously. Jackson looked at the two in turn, before finally breaking the silence between them. "Now you take Jinyoung from me too, Jaebum-ah??"

Jaebum and Jinyoung turned their heads together with the same surprised expression.

"HA? What do you mean by that?"

"You and Jinyoung look at each other so intimate. Who doesn't think that you will take Jinyoungie???"

"Since when has Jinyoung been yours, Wang Jackson?" Although denied, there was a red color on Jaebum's cheeks.

"Since beginning~~~" Jackson teased loudly.

Mark just sighed softly, and Youngjae joined in laughing.

"C'mere!"

"Leader Im angry!!" Jackson ran, trying to avoid Jaebum's hand as if he would not let go when he was caught.

Jinyoung who saw him finally laughed, even though he thought Jaebum was just joking and unconsciously said it. Mark sat next to him.

"What are you talking about?"

"Ah, about the song made by Jaebum-hyung." Jinyoung said while returning Mark's phone. "I want some good ones. Mark-hyung and Jackson-hyung's voices are good for rapp, followed by Jaebum-hyung and Youngjae's beautiful voices."

"You listen to songs that are similar too?" Jinyoung chuckled.

"My sister. She introduced a number of boy band and girl band songs to me, I never thought that the songs of the songs made by Jaebum-hyung are similar." Jinyoung showed a video of one boy band he knew. "I also have seen quite a few of the videos up to now."

"Ah, that's the boy band we like too. Their songs are good. " Jinyoung nodded in agreement when Mark both liked the same boy band.

"Jinyoung." The summoned and Mark looked up at the same time, saw Jaebum finally stop and looked at them while gasping. "Sing that with me."

Jinyoung can only blink confused. "What is Jinyoung doing?"

"Eh?" Jinyoung was surprised.

"He muttered a few words, arguably the lyrics for one of my songs that didn't have a sound." Jaebum said. "I feel Jinyoung's low voice suits me and Youngjae. I have been searching for a suitable voice for a long time."

"I see." Said Mark, looking for the song that Jinyoung had just heard from his cellphone.

"Wa-wait! I can't sing!" Jinyoung dodged it. "I've certainly heard similar songs and watched their music videos, but that doesn't mean I can do the same thing!" said Jinyoung, not wanting to bother the three of them who were seriously making songs and running the club well.

"Jinyoung." Now Mark is making a sound, making Jaebum's adopted brother turn around. "You said you haven't found anything that can make you love what you did, right?"

Jinyoung blinked twice. He remembered his words in the library.

-------------------------------------------------------

"It's great to see someone loving what they like." Mark glanced at Jinyoung.

"You don't have?"

"Eh? Ah..." Jinyoung looked down, his face looked shy. "...Maybe I haven't found it yet."

--------------------------------------------------------

"...Yes." Jinyoung said in a low voice.

"Jaebum and Jackson have it." The two people in question are standing next to each other now. "Me and Youngjae too." The innocent boy appeared from behind Jaebum's back. His face was very innocent. "Who knows, singing is also something you can love and you continue to the future." Mark looked up, staring at Jaebum who did not change his expression. "Jaebum also looked for something he needed, and finally got it. Aren't you happy with that?"

Jinyoung looked at his adopted brother. The man just looked at him, serious and gentle at the same time. Jinyoung never saw someone expecting anything from him.

"...Of course, I'm happy."

"Instead of thinking it will be troublesome." Jinyoung saw Mark patting his shoulder.

"I don't feel troubled." Mark gave him an annoyed look, which somehow managed to make Jaebum speechless.

"What if you replace it by working hard for Jaebum?" Jinyoung looked up at his brother again. "You can replace the inconvenience Jaebum feels by doing something for him."

Jinyoung and Jaebum put on the same surprised expression. "...Doing something?" Mark nodded.

"By following what Jaebum wants from you." Mark pointed at Jinyoung. "He wants you and him to sing in one of his songs, right? No problem, just one song?"

Jinyoung looks doubtful. He is just not confident and sure. He had never been expected to do anything, other than by his only brother. Now, his adopted brother hopes for that. Jinyoung didn't want to bother him, but the man hoped that he could do something for him. With him. Jinyoung breathed slowly, threw it out slowly.

Jinyoung looked up at Jaebum who didn't switch from him.

"Alright, Jaebum-hyung." Jaebum's expression changed instantly. "If I can do it, let me do it."

Jaebum pulled Jinyoung to his feet. Both of them now stood not far from each other, hands holding each other. A smile spread on Jaebum's face.

"You are what I want!"

Even though he knew the meaning was his voice, the red blush did not escape Jinyoung's handsome face. A smile is also described. Jinyoung was very happy when he could do something for others, especially Jaebum, rather than bother him. Mark, Jackson and Youngjae were there with him. Jinyoung nodded slightly.

"Please take care of me."

After accepting Jaebum's request, Jinyoung decided to join the dance club and become a temporary library manager.