The Thing Jaebum and Jinyoung Feels

The three of them followed Jaebum and Youngjae into a music shop. The scenery there made Jinyoung stunned. He was the first time seeing a music store that big. Because of the trauma he experienced, his sister was very rarely and almost did not allow Jinyoung to a crowded and dangerous place. Jinyoung more often enjoyed everything alone in his room. Jinyoung felt that solitude as something else for him. But now, when his feet stepped in there, something similar, which he often saw with his brother and that shown Jaebum and the others, made Jinyoung feel strange interest and curious. His eyes moved from Jaebum and Youngjae to the extraordinary voices that moved him.

"Hey, they stopped!" Mark said making Jackson stop his steps and hide himself with Mark.

Both of them could see Jaebum starting to look around, feeling their presence nearby and getting suspicious. But after certain that it was just his feeling, Jaebum returned to Youngjae who had found the artist CD that he had just shown to Jaebum.

"Don't surprise me!" Jackson grumbled at Mark who put his finger to his lips.

"You're too serious though!" Add Mark does not want to lose.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Jaebum-hyung! Look! " said Youngjae, showing the CD he was holding. "Isn't it cool?"

"Wow, you're right." Jaebum joined the new and cool CD in Youngjae's hands. "You want to buy it?"

"Hmm." Jaebum could see Youngjae's eyebrows furrowed and his lips too. "I don't have enough money this month..." he grumbled.

"Hahaha, what are you buying?" Jaebum said while laughing.

"You know that,"

When Jackson and Mark were serious about the view before them, Jinyoung had walked alone into a world he didn't know. His eyes looked at every album and CD that was there, with a variety of interesting sounds and sounds he had just heard. The artist and singer are seen on the album cover and a large headset and CD player not far in front of him now. Jinyoung blinked, before finally trying one of the songs that was set there.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Don't you have a dream?" Asked his sister when Jinyoung was busy studying.

Jinyoung turned around. "Maybe I haven't found it yet." Said Jinyoung confirmed his words so he heard his sister say that.

"I'm sure you will find it soon!" Jinyoung frowned at hearing his sister was so sure of that.

"How can you be sure?" The sister smiled teeth while chuckling.

"You're my favorite little brother, surely I want you to be happy and have a dream that you pursue with your own abilities, right?" Jinyoung only blinked when he heard his sister's words.

Now he knows the meaning of it.

Jinyoung found his dream. Jinyoung found something that made him want to always do it and chased after him even though many things had to be sacrificed.

Jinyoung's mouth began to open, and a soft, melodious voice was heard there, as if defeating all the songs set in the store.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jaebum heard it, slowly entering his ear. His eyes looked up for that voice. As if familiar, but more different than before. The incident that first happened to him when his world was only with Youngjae, his favorite junior. Youngjae, who was still busy laughing happily, also looked up.

"What's wrong, Jaebum-hyung?"

"Eh? Ah... "Jaebum doubted whether he should tell him or not. "Do you hear a voice?" Jaebum asked in the end. Youngjae glanced to and fro, listening carefully before shaking his head slowly.

"No. What voice is Jaebum-hyung referring to?"

"Which is like soft melodious singing ..." Jaebum murmured, still curious about the voice. Youngjae tried to hear it, but all he heard was songs tuned in the store.

"How can Jaebum-hyung hear that voice?" Youngjae raised his eyebrows in surprise. Jaebum is now blinking.

"You are right. How can I?" Youngjae sighed softly.

"Maybe it's just hyung's feelings." Jaebum thought about the sentence, before finally agreeing to it.

Both switch to another artist's shelf. They were absorbed in looking around and re-entering the world of the two while telling the songs and artists themselves.

Jaebum looked up, and realized that what he was hearing was not his feelings. Jaebum widened his eyes when he saw someone, he knew stood not far from them standing now, with big headphones in his ears, mouth open and chanting the tone he had just heard. His eyes were closed, his head was slightly swaying as if he was enjoying the strains of a tone heard through the headphones, carved smiles could be seen from his lips that kept moving. Jaebum's words that first crossed his head were a question.

How come Jinyoung can sing it that well?