Let's Play, Shall We?

AVA'S POV

"...ey..."

"...akey, wakey, little..."

I groaned as I slowly woke up to a voice I clearly did not want to hear.

"There we go," a cheery, male voice exclaimed.

I winced at how loud he was and I lifted my head, leaning it back against the wall. "Gawd, is this a kink of yours or something?"

Suddenly I lost the ability to breathe as pain erupted from my stomach. I coughed as I wheezed through the pain. "Damn... You hit... Like a bitch."

I chuckled before gasping in pain once more as my head snapped to the side. "Shit, okay."

I played around with my jaw before spitting out what tasted like blood. "Okay, now that punch was a bit better."

"You really do love testing my patience, don't you?" Ramiro said as he grabbed a fistful of my hair.

I grinned. "Well, I did wake up to being chained up against a wall. Any girl would wake up cheerful and happy to this kind of situation, don't you think?"

My head was yanked back and I gritted my teeth from the pain.

"You can continue acting tough, I really don't mind. That just gives me more reason to torture you more."

He let me go and walked away. My heart skipped a beat when I heard metals clanging against each other. Ah dammit, of course. It had to be a scene from the movie Saw or Centipede. I'm so glad I'm blind right now because if I saw what he's tinkering around with in front of me, I'd possibly lose my shit more than I already am.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice him move in front of me until I felt a burning sensation on my forearm. I clenched my teeth as I tried to hold in my screams.

He chuckled. "I like the look on your face. Its something I've always wanted to see."

As I gasped through the pain, I managed to think clear enough to speak. "Then how about we play a game? Let's see who lasts longer. You or me?"

Ramiro burst out into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. "A-are you serious right now? Do you not see the state you're in? Oh right, sorry. I totally forgot I made you blind."

I grinned sarcastically. "Ha. Ha. You're so hilarious. Anyways, you wanna play or not?"

"Do you not realize that I have the upper hand here? You're basically asking to be tortured." He said in disbelief.

I shrugged. "Well, I'm bored. I figured you'd entertain me."

He sighed. "Okay, I'll go along with your little game. Let's put a timer. If you can last 15 minutes through my torture without making a sound, I'll give you 30 minutes of break before the next set of pain begins. If you do make a sound during the 15 minutes of torture, 3 minutes will be added to the timer."

I took a moment to think before nodding. "Okay, but I want the 30 minutes to change to 45 minutes."

He went silent and then sighed. "Whatever, fine. Let's play, shall we?"

I took a deep breath, bracing myself. "Alright. Hit me with your best shot, you son of a bitch."

Right as the words left my mouth, a burning sensation was once again felt on my forearm and I finally realized what it was. This son of a bitch branded me!

All that I could hear was my heart beat pounding loudly in my ears as his laughter filled the air, echoing throughout the room.

This is going to be the longest 15 minutes of my life.

***

I don't know how much time passed. All I know is that every single part of my body ached. My body had passed the limits of pain and exhaustion that I was basically numb. I didn't have the energy to scream anymore. I managed to win the first five games, which was exactly five hours. After that, every set of torture tore screams from my throat until my voice was hoarse. I cried tears until there was no tears left to cry. I begged for mercy and screamed in anger. I did everything I could just for the pain to stop for a moment and all he'd do was laugh.

What used to be 15 minutes of torture, later turned to 17 minutes. Two minutes was constantly added every single time I made a sound until I finally lost count.

Time seemed to go by slowly until he finally stopped, unchained me and carried me. I was too weak, starved and exhausted that the thought of fighting back never occured to me. I was just glad that the pain had stopped.

Suddenly I felt myself being placed into a bath of warm water and I froze. Is he going to drown me? Is that his new way of torturing me? Or is he finally tired of the game that he wants to get of me? Either way, both terrified me deeply.

I waited silently as the warm water soothed the aches and bruises. It took only about a minute or two before I jumped at the soft material being placed on my back. I winced at the sudden movement, which caused waves of pain to throb throughout my body.

"Don't worry. I don't have time to continue. I have something to do so behave and don't do anything stupid or this will be the last time I'll be this nice to you."

I mentally scoffed. Nice? This is you being nice? If this is you being nice, then I surely would not want to see how you are when you're being mean.

As he softly ran the cloth along my back, that's when it clicked that my shirt was half destroyed due to the whipping that I had to endure hours ago. My pants was long gone so the only thing I was left with were my panty and bra. I had long passed the feeling of being embarrassed since my survival was my top priority. Plus, he was more interested in causing me pain with his toys of torture than in anything sexual.

"I'm actually impressed. For two days of torture, you actually manage to not pass out."

I froze. "What? Two... days?

He chuckled. "It's near the next day so I have to congratulate you. You sure are strong for a little girl."

I clenched my fist. "Shut up, you lowlife piece of shit. Why don't you just kill me? All your talking is boring m-"

My head was pushed down into the water before I had a single warning. I had little breath left in my lungs since I was in the middle of talking.

I struggled to get my head above the water but considering the fact that I was tortured for nearly three days, barely fed and given water, I was terribly weak. I choked on the water, feeling my chest tighten in suffocation.

I can feel myself slowly drifting into unconsciousness when my head was pulled out of the water. I gasped and choked, desperately trying to catch my breath.

"If you'd just behave, I wouldn't have done that. This is your fault, you know? Just like how you being blind was your fault."

"You son of a-"

Once again, my head was forced under water and I fought to hold my breath. When I was close to passing out, he once again pulled my head up.

"I have to applaud you for both your bravery and stupidity. Do you not notice the situation you're in? It's like you're begging to be drowned to death."

My head was starting to throb from the lack of air and the constant water that I accidentally inhaled.

I could slowly feel myself lose sense of my surroundings as I fell unconscious. I no longer fought the exhaustion that constantly plagued me. I no longer cared if I actually did die due to drowning. I was just tired. The last thing I could remember was feeling myself being lifted and then sleep took over.

***

A/N: I have no idea if I was descriptive enough but I think I need to do better. Sorry for any mistakes, let me know if you see any so I could correct it. I honestly just type it up here and then leave it. I don't check over until someone else tells me about it. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it😁 Thanks for reading! ❤️