Hello?

As promised....

_________________________________________

  "Oh... I can't stop singing.. make it stop, make it stop. Am I real or just a prop? Oh... I can't stop singing.." I sang. Ah, the song Can't Stop Singing of the movie Teen Beach is just making me sing along!

  "What are you singing, Lucy?" I heard Erza ask behind me. As always, she's eating a strawberry cake. Of course, what's new?

  "Uhh, you know, the Can't Stop Singing. By Ross Lynch and Maia Mitchell. Hehehe."

  "Oh, I see. The ones we watched earlier, the Teen Beach movie? I heard it's gonna have its second movie. The trailer is out." She said nonchalantly. I. Really. Need. To. Watch. That. Movie!

  "I'm gonna watch it!! Can you please go watch it with me?!" I exclaimed. I'm getting all fired up! And by the phrase 'fired up'.. I wonder where Natsu is...

  Suddenly, my phone beeped, indicating that I have got a new message. I excused and turned around from Erza to read the text message. It says:

FR: GLOBE

TO: LUCY HEARTFILIA

Hey! Wanna join our new contest? Just text #110 to 2275

  Does somebody else hate this text or is it just me? It really pisses me off. Your cellphone would beep, and you'd expect a message WITH SENSE. Not like this one! I quickly put back my phone into my pocket. Well, I think I don't need this cellphone anymore. Texts are often from Globe. And everyone in our guild don't care and don't use cellphones, so what is the use of my cellphone anyways, right?

  As I was leaving Erza to walk towards the bar counter, my phone beeped once again. This time, I ignored it. I already have swore to myself to never read text messages anymore, knowing that they would all just come from Globe and that I'll throw away this phone later. So, I don't mind then.

  "Mira, can you please give me a--" I was ordering when my phone beeped. Again. I still ignored it. Argh! Stupid Globe! When will you stop pestering me? I'm ordering here, you know?! You're making my blood boil!!!

  I shyly smiled at Mira, pleading sorry for the inconvenience, "I'm sorry, that was just a text message from Globe. Please don't mind it, alright? Thanks. As I was saying, I would like to order--"

  Not again! Please don't beep anymore! Stop interrupting! I can see Mirajane smile uncomfortably at me. "Never mind that beeping sounds. I'm really, really sorry. Globe is just sending me reminders that my load is about to be off, that there is this some contest in which I can join, but plea--"

  "Talk dirty to me. Tenenenten tenenenen tenenenenenen. Talk dirty to me..." This time, my phone isn't beeping; it's ringing. Yep, you just saw the lyrics. My ringtone is Talk Dirty To Me. And when I fished my phone in my pocket to see who the caller is, I saw that... it was an unknown number. Strange. Who is this? And he/she was the one who sent me 3 messages earlier, huh? Who gave my number to a stranger? I know I just gave my number to Levy, Erza, Wendy, Carla, Lisanna, Juvia, and Mirajane. And they're not using cellphones...

  Mirajane coughed, a fake one, then laughed. "You know what, just answer the phone." she told me as the song Talk Dirty to Me continued to ring. I shrugged then pressed the Answer button.

  "Hello?" I answered as soon as I pressed the answer button. But strange as it seems, no one answered. I looked at my phone again to see if the caller has ended the call but to my surprise, not yet. "Uhm, hello? Is.. anybody t-there?" I stuttered nervously. Who could this person be? And why is he/she not answering? Is this person mute?