NaLu, GrUvia, GaLe, and JeRza

"Natsu! Lucy!" Happy called out from a distance. Lucy looked up from reading a book and Natsu boredly looked at Happy.

"What?" Natsu asks, curious on why Happy sounded alarmed.

"We need to get to the guild! Fast!" Lucy seemed to notice Happy being alarmed as well so she spoke.

Lucy closed the book she was reading, leaving a bookmark. "What happened?"

"I'll explain later! For now, come on!" Happy then flew to the direction of the guild. Natsu and Lucy looked at each other, alarmed and curious at the same time. They shrugged and went to follow Happy.

When they reached the guild, everybody was crowding a table. In the center was Mirajane, who was like announcing a very important news to everyone. Natsu and Lucy ran over to that table.

"What's the deal?" Natsu asked Gajeel who just turned away from him, listening to Mirajane. Natsu scowled and turned to listen to Mira as well.

"I have a very important announcement for all of you! You have to answer these questions. And if 4 of you answers them correctly, you would receive 500,000 jewels!" Everyone cheered and made noises. Natsu sweatdropped, for he knew he wasn't as smart as Levy and Lucy are.

"500,000 jewels is a great deal! I'm gonna join!!" Lucy exclaimed, her eyes twinkling.

"Me too!" The guild members whispered to each other.

The guild master, Makarov, cleared his throat and everyone turned to him, "Listen up, brats. There would be two prizes. Mira forgot to mention the other one, but the other prize would be: You can make everyone in the guild do whatever you want." Like earlier, the mages became excited.

"Making someone do what he wants is manly!" Elfman shouted.

"Okay, that's enough, master. What's the question?" Gajeel asked impatiently tapping his foot on the wooden floor.

"The question is... what is the meaning of NaLu, GrUvia, GaLe, and JeRza? All of those words that I have mentioned are names of couples." Mirajane smiled. "You have until the end of the day to know the answer. Let me know when you know the answer already! You can tell the answers... now!"

The guild members started whispering to each other again like there was no tomorrow. Lucy thought very deeply. Somehow, the word NaLu caught her attention, but she didn't know why.

The words GaLe, JeRza, and GrUvia caught Juvia, Gajeel, Levy, and Erza's attention. Gray and Natsu didn't care. They were currently fighting and don't care about such a thing.

"NaLu? I think I've heard that word before. But from where?" Lucy mumbled to herself.

"GaLe.... I kinda like that couple name. It's cute!" Levy giggled from a corner.

"We can help you Levy-chan!" Jet and Droy exclaimed. Levy smiled at them.

"JeRza.... JeRza.... JeRza...." Erza kept repeating to herself. "NaLu, GrUvia, GaLe, and JERZA." she emphasized the couple name JeRza. "Why do I keep repeating JeRza? And why do I feel like it's somewhat related to me? The answer is like on the tip of my tongue..."

"Gray-sama..... Juvia..... equals GrUvia! That's right!" Juvia hurried to the counter to announce the answer to the demon mage.

"Mira! Mira! The answer on GrUvia is Gray-sama + Juvia! If we combine our names GrUvia will be the answer! Right? Right?" Juvia excitedly jumped up and down.

Mirajane giggled as she nodded. "Everybody listen up! Someone got a correct answer!" she turned to the guild members. "GrUvia = Gray + Juvia and Juvia got it correctly!! She receives 500,000 jewels. Here you go."

"W-What? Me and Juvia?" Gray stammered, flustered.

"Uhahahahaha! Uhahahaha! Gray and Juvia sitting on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G—" Natsu was interrupted by a punch on his face. It's done by none other than our ice make wizard, Gray.

"Oh, so you wanna fight, ice princess?!"

"Bring it on, strawberry head!"

Back to the guild members...

"Oh, I wanna get that 500,000 jewels!" Macao said, frustrated.

"Me too." Wakaba said.

"Juvia is so happy! We have a couple name, and I received 500,000 jewels!" Juvia squealed and skipped around the guild.

"It's okay. There's still NaLu, GaLe, and JeRza." Wendy cheered to herself as she started guessing again.

Now Erza was interested about Gray and Juvia. She thought that they make a great couple because Gray uses Ice Make Magic and Juvia uses water.

Gray on the other hand was still flustered about the whole GrUvia thing. He never imagined he had a couple name with Juvia.

Natsu came up to invite Lucy to a job but Lucy declined. She said she was gonna think about the NaLu stuff. Natsu was weirded out by the NaLu thing she was talking about.

Gajeel grunted as Lily, his exceed, forced him to join the little game Mira had put up.

"Come on, you expect me to join that? Tsk. I'd rather pick a job." The iron dragon slayer told his black pal.

"Ugh. Gajeel, if we join that game, then we won't have to worry about money you know." Pantherlily insisted.

Meanwhile, Levy kept on wondering on what GaLe was. Jet and Droy were cheering her on.

"If GrUvia means Gray and Juvia.... what are JeRza, NaLu, and GaLe? JeRza.... Erza! Jellal! That's right! JeRza means Jellal and Erza! But what does GaLe stand for? Oh, whatever. At least I know the JeRza stuff." Levy thought as she excitedly ran to Mira.

"Mira! JeRza means Jellal and Erza!" Levy exclaimed.

"That's correct!" Mirajane smiled at her, "Minna-san! Levy got the JeRza ones! Jellal and Erza is the answer!" Erza fainted when she heard what the couple name meant.

Mirajane gave Levy her prize. "Yay!" Levy exclaimed as she happily skipped towards the table where Jet and Droy was.

"Oh man! There's only two left!" Kinana murmured.

"Don't worry, there's still NaLu and GaLe." Laki comforted Kinana who replied with a smile.

When Erza recovered, she thought that she could answer GaLe. Suddenly, the name Gajeel popped into her head because he's the only one in the guild who has "Ga" on his name. But he thought about the remaining name.

"Le.... Le..." Levy passed by her and she stood up with a triumphant smile on her face. "That's right!" she ran to Mira and told her the answer.

"That's correct! Erza got it correctly! GaLe means Gajeel and Levy!" Gajeel's ears perked up when he heard his name.

"Why did I hear my name?" he asked, but no one answered him. Instead, he heard cries.

"Aw! The only couple left that we haven't figured out is NaLu!" Happy said, depressed. Carla went by his side and smiled at him.

Erza went outside bringing the money with her. She's gonna buy a strawberry cheesecake that's for sure.

"Guys! Only 2 hours left before the game ends! Please think of it thoroughly!~" Mirajane announced sweetly.

After 1 and a half hour of thinking, Wendy stood up from her seat, finally getting the couple name NaLu.... from Google.

"Mira-san! Mira-san! I got it! I got it! The answer is Natsu and Lucy!" Everybody shut their mouths when they heard the names Natsu and Lucy. They never expected that one coming from Wendy.

"Ting! Ting! Ting!" A bell came from nowhere.

"That's correct, Wendy! Here, your 500,000 jewels." Mirajane gave Wendy a congratulations hug as Wendy hugged Carla.

Natsu and Lucy stood frozen and dumbfounded. NaLu was really unexpected for the both of them. They awkwardly looked at each other, blushing.

----------------------------------

I don't know if that's still a one shot XD