Pictures and Selfies

After I updated 2 crappy chapters that aren't one shots, I am here again to update a one shot. ^_^

-------------------

(Lucy)

3, 2, 1.

*click*

"Hahaha! Taking selfies are fun!" I exclaimed to myself as I exited the Retrica app.

"Hey Luce!" I heard someone from the door. It was Natsu.

"You don't just barge in from someone's house!" I yelped at him when I came to the living room. I noticed his blue pal was not with him. "Where's the neko?" I asked, pertaining to Happy.

"He came with Carla and Wendy at Fairy Hills."

"I see..." I replied, wanting to take another selfie.

"What are you doing?" Natsu asked when he smiled at my phone. "Is the phone talking to you? Did someone message you?"

"I am taking a selfie. Wanna try it with me?" I genuinely smiled at him.

"Well, I don't know what a selfie is. How do I do it?"

"Just smile or grin at the camera. If I say wacky then you must do a pose."

"A pose?"

"Yes. Okay, here is an example. I'll do a normal selfie." I said, smiling at the camera. A click was heard, and I can see Natsu nodding his head a little. "And this is a wacky pose."

"Ohhhh... I wanna try."

"Kay then." I planned to watch him take a selfie. Well, his first selfie. I gave him my cellphone.

He awkwardly clicked the camera button and missed the chance to look at the camera lens. He was too focused on pressing the camera like button.

I laughed as I snatched my cellphone from him.

"You wanna take a selfie with me?" I inquired.

"Sure, whatever." He replied.

I put my arm on his shoulder and grinned really wide.

"Okay, 1, 2, 3.... say cheese!"

"Cheese!" He exclaimed. I can feel him smile as well.

"One more time." I said as I put on my sweetest smile. I clicked the camera button once again. Now, we had multiple shots. And I can see Natsu improving on taking a selfie. [A/N: See multimedia.]

"I'm kinda tired of taking a selfie." Natsu groaned.

"I never get tired of it. Actually, some of my selfies earlier are now on instagram."

"Instagram?"

"Yep. You want me to make you an account?"

"Oh sure."

I created his account. It was too easy for me. Luckily, he has an email.

After a couple of minutes, I was done creating his account. His name there was: Natsu_Dragneel.

"All done!"

"I wanna take another selfie."

"I thought you're already tired?"

"Well, I have rested already. So now I'm all fired up!"

"Okay then." I went to the camera's setting and set up a timer: 3 seconds.

"Ready?" I asked as I fixed my once frizzy hair.

"I'm always ready. Took you long enough." I ignored his comment and positioned the cellphone.

3...

I saw Natsu glance at me.

2...

I glanced back at him.

And 1...

I heard a quick click. I noticed that the picture looked like it was a stolen shot of us, both looking into each other's eyes.

"Oh, shoot. We didn't face the camera." I murmured to no one. "Let's take another one."

"No, that was more amusing." he grabbed the phone from me.

"Amusing? What are you talking about? And hey! Give me back my phone!"

"I just wanna check my Instagram." he explained shortly. I kept my mouth shut for awhile. Suddenly, I felt like I wanna pee. I hurriedly went to the bathroom, Natsu not noticing it.

I washed my hand after peeing and dried my hands up in a towel. I noticed that Natsu wasn't talking. Maybe he left.

I passed by a table and saw my cellphone along with a note. It was Natsu, and his handwriting is pretty messy and sloppy.

Heyya Luce,

I've posted our picture in Instagram. And some more. Check it out.

-Natsu

I unlocked my phone and went on opening Instagram. I saw Natsu's account here wasn't logged out. Oh, might as well check out the pictures he's posted.

I went on his timeline and saw five pictures. I quickly saw the picture of us looking into each other's eyes. Then three selfies of us. On the last picture, my face burned with embarassment. Literally. It was a picture of me in a towel. That is soooo embarassing! And guess what? Those five pictures got 10,000 likes already. He had just posed it seven minutes ago, right? So many comments were to be seen. I don't wanna read them anymore. Natsu also had 1,000,000+ followers already. And I had just created his account about thirty minutes ago.

"Naaaaatsuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

------------------

Well that's more like it. XD