Flirty Lucy, Now She's In Loooove With Natsu

×Natsu×

  "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!"

  "Open, gate of the ram, Aries!"

  "Get ready for my max speed attack!"

  We were now fighting a wicked witch. She is sooo annoying. I can't land a single attack on her!

  We need to beat this witch, or she'll change the whole people of this world.

++

Professor Happy's Teaching Class

  Today we will discuss about the wicked witch of Magnolia, Brenda. She has this lost magic called Personality Magic. I'm kind, right? Well, if Brenda hit me with her magic, I would be a wicked one. Let's say Mirajane. She's super friendly. If she is friendly right now, she would be a fight lover just like what Natsu is right now if she gets hit by Brenda's powerful magic! That's all for Professor Happy's Teaching Class! Stand, bow, aye!

++

  As I was saying, we can't even land a single attack on her. She's just like Midnight or Brain whatever! Suddenly, an ominous magic power came out from her. What the heck is this? Such power! Just then, a bright light struck....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

  LUCY!!!!

  Then the witch, Brenda, disappeared.

  I ran to Lucy. She was now unconscious.

  "Lucy! Lucy! Please talk to me!" I shouted.

  She flinched a little. She then woke up.

  And that's when... she completely lost it.

  "Hey there, handsome. Wanna come with me on a date?" she purred at me.

  "Natsu, Natsu! Lucy's totally lost her mind! Hahahaha!" Happy laughed. While me? I just stared at Lucy, weirded out. Is this the effect of Bre- who is it? Bread? Gah, whatever!

  "Answer me, handsome pinky." she continued.

  "Natsu, handsome? Totally not— AHHHHH!!!" I punched Happy. His mouth can sometimes be so annoying.

  Now all I need to do is to bring Lucy to a mental hospital. She's not in her "Lucy Bad Mood". Most of the time, she would yell at me. But now look, she looks like a stranger to me.