Natsu Is Drunk

Partying in the guild was the most fun thing in Fairy Tail. Lucy, Carla, and Wendy were the only ones who did not party and drink. So you could probably tell that everyone in the guild except Lucy, Carla, and Wendy are drunk. Count out Romeo. He's just a little kid like Wendy. Also Happy. He's not too fond of drinking alcoholic drinks. Never forget Pantherlily, alright.

"I do not have to worry about Fairy Tail's damage! Wiheee! I'm so rich!" Master Makarov announced, well, while in a slumber.

"Natsu.. muhahahaha... I beat you." Gray said in a muffled voice. He have this grin in his face.

"Juvia loves Gray-sama! ♡♡" Juvia exclaimed, hugging Gray. Juvia is asleep and dreaming about Gray. She's totally in looove. Gray did not notice that she was hugged by Juvia.

"Strawberry cake.... Jellal..." Erza muttered.

"NaLu, *hiccup* GrUvia, *hiccup* JeRza, *hiccup* GaLe..." Mirajane murmured in her sleep. The demon mage is also drunk, which was so unlikely to happen.

"Drinking alcohol is being a man!" Elfman smiled while sleeping. Beside him was Evergreen, who woke up because of his noise. But still, the two are drunk.

"Shut up, Elfman." Evergreen said.

"You guys just shut up." Cana said while half-awake and half-asleep.

"Gajeel...?" Levy said.

"Hehehe, Levy-chan. Gajeel, huh?" Lucy snickered.

"Who spoke of my worthy name?!" Gajeel asked everyone so loudly.

"Guys, I'm dreaming about girls... oh yeah." Warren said through telepathy.

"We don't care!" Some of the guild members shot back.

Lucy decided to check on the fire dragon slayer with pink locks. His name is Natsu.

"Ohahaha! Gray is married to Juvia!" Natsu exclaimed. He must be dreaming about Gray marrying Juvia. "Why am I seeing yellow stars, ne? *hiccup*" Lucy just shook her head.

"You can be cute, you're just too reckless." she muttered to herself and smiled at Natsu who was still murmuring about random things.

Natsu realized what Lucy had said and grinned.

"Yeah? I'm cute? You think so? Ehehehe..." Natsu said, a bit slurred. Lucy blushed but then couldn't help it. He was too cute. So she took the chance and pinched Natsu's cheeks. Kawaii!!

But then Natsu moved. He flinched at the touch. Lucy blushed again. I shouldn't have did that!

She was ready to move away from him as quietly as she could when Natsu grabbed her waist.

"Kyaaa~!" As a result, Lucy landed on top of Natsu. Her back was on Natsu's face, causing his words to be more muffled. Lucy couldn't understand everything he said. She tried to struggle, but Natsu was too strong for her. Even if he's drunk, he's still strong.

Lucy shivered when she felt Natsu's breath. Natsu let go of her, "I'm cute." And he smiled lazily. Lucy pouted.

Lucy looked around. The blond noticed that everyone's asleep. Wendy, Carla, Happy, and Romeo are nowhere to be seen.

"Lucy-chan, take me to your apartment." Lucy was shocked to hear Lucy-chan from the dragon slayer. She did not see that one coming. But she found it cute. Just what am I thinking? I should be focusing on what he said! Wait a minute. Bring him to my apartment?!

"T-There's no way I'm gonna bring you there. I'm gonna bring you back to your house."

"Pretty please, Lucy-chan?" Lucy was quite feeling hyper because of his puppy eyes. She couldn't resist it anymore.

"Pft. Alright."

"Yay!" Lucy chuckled at Natsu's behavior.

She brought the heavy arms of Natsu to her shoulder. She dragged him forcefully. Not until Natsu walked on his own. "Lucy-chan is mine. She's my girlfriend. She's mine. Lalalalala..." Natsu sang. Lucy's face became as red as Erza's hair. "She's my cute blondie, no one must steal her away from me." Natsu sang, a bit slurred. Lucy just caught up with Natsu.

"Come on." she ordered. They reached Lucy's apartment.

"Lucy-chan, I wanna sleep here." Natsu protested like a child.

"You can't Natsu. If you'll sleep here, where will I sleep?"

"Then we'll sleep together in one bed." Natsu grinned like a cat.

"No way!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Yes way, Lucy-chan." Then Natsu pulled Lucy onto her bed. He snuggled close to the blond. Lucy couldn't help it. She just blushed. She didn't have enough strength to struggle. Natsu made her weak. Suddenly, the pinkette kissed her cheek. She blushed, ten times redder than Erza's hair. I really need to get this over with.

Then she have decided.

-The Next Day-

Natsu woke up. "Ugh, why does my head hurt so much? I can't even remember anything that had happened!" he groaned, holding his forehead. "How did I reach our house? I thought I was partying with everyone in the guild? Did Happy bring me here?" he wondered to himself.

He turned to his side and saw a tape recorder and a pink note. It was from Mirajane and Happy.

Natsu,

Watch the video. Hope you enjoy it.

~Mira & Happy

He picked up the tape recorder and inserted it on a player. On the T.V., he saw... him and Lucy. "What the—!? When did this happen? I mean recorded?"

-Natsu's POV-

First, I saw Lucy giggling at me. Then she... pinched my cheeks. I'm cute, she said. And... I grabbed her waist, and she fell on top of me. I couldn't understand what I said to her that time. What in the world? I just asked her if I could sleep on her apartment and she agreed? I know she wouldn't agree. And Lucy-chan? What kind of "me" was I that time? I also sang.... that she's mine. This cute blondie is mine? What the... I never imagined I would sing something like that. Looks like she's not drunk at all. But why did she agree on letting me sleep at her apartment? I did puppy eyes, which made me facepalm.

Also, the lamest part was that I cuddled next to her. Great, I'm like a child. I am so lame. I even kissed her cheek.

I remembered Lucy. Wait, if I was in her apartment last night, then why am I here right now? Did she bring me here while I was asleep? Oh well, I still have to thank her.

-Narrator's POV-

Mirajane and Happy hi-fived each other. Happy put a lacrima vision all over the guild and onto Natsu and Lucy, which was ordered by Mirajane before she was drunk. Mirajane fangirled all over again when she watched the video of Natsu and Lucy.

_____________________________

Gomen, minna if this chapter is short. How was it? Natsu calling Lucy "Lucy-chan" would be super cute if Mashima-sensei would do a manga like this in the future, ne? Hehehe. Now I'm becoming like Mirajane.