Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3!

Happy New Year minna! 2014 is over, and 2015 is here! Be sure to treasure every moment in Fairy Tail that had happened last year!

------------------------------------------

Grand Magic Games is over already. The guild is in a mess right now. That's Fairy Tail, the rowdiest guild in Magnolia. Fighting is their hobby.

"Fire Dragon Roar!" Natsu roared at Gray.

"Ice Make: Lance!" Gray shouted.

Of course, what do you expect? The two are fighting against each other. The guild is as rowdy as ever. Everyday, they fight and fight. No one could stop this rowdyness. Well, except for one. You know who SHE is. She's the one and only, Erza Scarlet.

Luckily for the guild, she was out there completing a mission. As for now, they're unstoppable. Flying tables and chairs were scattered. The only ones who were not joining the brawl were the girls of Fairy Tail along with their Master Makarov who was on a meeting with the magic council.

On a table was Lucy, her body slumped on the seat. She was totally bored. She couldn't do anything but watch the fight that was going on. Even the girls had nothing to do. They just watched the fight. Well, except for Cana. She couldn't care less than drinking beer all day.

Suddenly, the door burst open. It was Sting from Sabertooth. Natsu and the others stopped fighting. They stared at Sting for a moment. While staring at him, there came an awkward silence.

"M-May I excuse Lucy Heartfilia for a moment?" he asked after awhile.

"M-Me?" Lucy stammered. She didn't expect this coming.

"Why so?" Natsu asked. He tried to hide the venom in his voice which he successfully did.

"I wanna tell her something."

-Natsu's POV-

What the heck does this Sting guy want from Lucy? I mean, we're cool already. But I was just super suspicious on why he was here. I mean, he barges in at our guild and calls Lucy out, you know? And also, I'm getting a super bad feeling about this.

I saw Lucy walk to Sting. Crap, I'm in a bad mood already. I don't wanna fight Gray anymore. I walked out, while Gray called out to me, "Oi, Flamebrain! Come back here!" I just ignored him.

I then looked at Sting and Lucy's way. They were now outside. I felt this sudden urge of me to go and spy at the two of them. I just realized that the guild was back to being noisy again.

I was about to hold the doorknob when I heard Lucy coming. I quickly ran away from the door as fast as my feet could go. Then the door opened, revealing Sting... holding Lucy's hand. My fists curled up, ready to punch someone. But I must control it, so I just went somewhere where I would be safe. Of course, I went past Lucy and Sting, which was unnoticeable for them.

At the lake where Happy, Lucy, and I used to fish, I thought deeply to myself. Too late. I should've told her sooner. Now look, she's with Sting now.

Suddenly, I sniffed someone named Lisanna. I looked beside me and saw her smiling at me. I gave her a confused look. Lisanna just told me, "Don't lose hope. There might be somebody meant for you. Or maybe everything will not end as a sad ending." I had temper tantrums when I heard her second statement. But I was rather confused when she told me her last sentence. Sad ending?

"I should go now. You too. Gray's waiting for you. Or if you want to stay here then fine. Ja-ne." she then walked away from me.

I decided I want to stay here. Alone. I need time to calm myself down. I need more time to think through of this. I need to accept the fact that Sting and Lucy are together now.