I.D.

See the pic? XD

This is my last one shot minna-san!

---------------------------------

|Natsu|

"Sir Natsu, it's time to wake up." I heard Gray call out to me in an annoyed voice.

"Idiot. What are you doing here?" I asked him rudely.

"I have to wake you up because your father told me so, dumb." He shot back.

"Oh, you want a piece of me?" I asked him.

"Anytime you want, Fire Breather."

And before anything could happen, Aunt Grandine barged in our room. "What's going on here? Are you two fighting again?" She asked kindly. But I know deep inside she's fuming in anger. Oh no, I musn't make her mad.

Gray draped his arms around me, sweating in nervousness as well as I am and smiled forcedfully at me. "No, ma'am! No! See? We're friends! Right, Natsu?"

"Oh sure! Look, auntie. We're great friends. We aren't fighting." Auntie threw us a suspicious look and walked out of the room.

Gray snatched his arms that was once draped around me like he was disgusted. "Yuck."

"It was very disgusting." I scrunched up my face.

"Like I enjoyed it!" Gray shot back.

"Boys!!" Aunt Grandine exclaimed from outside the door.

"Yes, ma'am!" Gray and I shivered in fear and I went on to ready my things for school.

++

I was now walking towards my school. It was nice to have such an amazing, cool morning...

.

.

.

.

NOT!!

You see, how can I have such an amazing morning when I am walking towards our school with this pervert beside me?!

"Oi, quit staring. It's rude." Gray shot daggers at me.

"What do you care if I want to be rude?!"

"Oh, so early in the morning you want to fight again?! Bring it on!" And we started fighting again.

Suddenly, while fighting, we bumped to a blue-haired girl. She was a petite one. And she dropped an I.D. she was holding. Weird, but she also has one in her neck...?

"Ow!" We three exclaimed in unison. But the blue-haired girl was the most hurt one—she fell on the hard cement.

"Sorry, miss." Gray offered his hand to the girl to help her stand up. "What's your name?"

"Uh, it's Levy," the petite girl replied, wincing.

"Sorry, Levy." Gray and I bowed at the same time to apologize.

"It's okay," she smiled at us. "Here you go. You dropped your I.D." she gave me my I.D. that I unnoticeably dropped too.

"Oh, thanks. Look, class is getting started. See you!" And we ran off to our classroom.

I put my I.D. on. When I was done, I felt something odd. I stared at my I.D. for awhile, thinking 'What happened to my I.D.? It feels strange. It's like it's not mine.'

In the middle of my thinking, the teacher called my attention.

"Mr. Natsu Dragneel. Kindly answer the equation on the board." Great, I hate Mathematics.