Fairy Tail Kingdom [Part 1]

Once upon a time, there was a blond with big, chocolate eyes who was taking all kinds of adventures in a kingdom called "Fairy Tail". Her name is Lucy Heartfilia. She was a kind, cheerful, and friendly girl, that all the characters from Fairy Tail land is her friend. She was really popular throughout the land and the far away kingdoms like Sabertooth, Blue Pegasus, and Mermaid Heel. The Fairy Tail kingdom was really big, it's as big as the continent of Africa.

Then there's this certain prince named Natsu Dragneel, a brave, helpful, and kind prince. He was popular althrough out the Fairy Tail kingdom because one time he helped people who are in danger. He has this best friend of his; a blue cat in boots. Happy was the name of the cat. The cat was no ordinary, for also it could walk, talk, fly, and handle swords. The two help the people in need together. But now, they're banded to help people.

A raven-haired guy was traveling using his horse. He's an adventurer like Lucy, and his name is Gray Fullbuster. And because he's an adventurer, he brings a bow and arrow to protect him from dangerous animals and for him to eat. He's also brave and kind like Natsu and doesn't want to see anyone crying. And he has this huge fan of him named Juvia Lockser who follows him everywhere he went. Gray don't mind, though, because he want a companion when he's travelling.

Well, Lucy was different for she's not bringing anything with her when travelling. She eats by going to the forest and picking fruits and would camp in an open space at night alone. She is a very simple person too. She wears a blue dress and black Mary Jane shoes, her hair down with a red headband in her head.

Also, a girl with red hair is on the scene. She wears armor even if she's a girl, and her name is Erza Scarlet. She always have this big and scary sword of her. She's scary, but can be friendly when you get to know her more. She's also a guardian of the palace, so better not make her mad, or else you're dead. And by the way, she also has this little crush on a certain boy she plays with when she was a child named Jellal Fernandes. She freaks out when she hear his name, and would totally lose it.

Erza is guarding a certain Fairy Tail kingdom's palace. The King is Makarov Dreyar, a grumpy yet kind man. The king's best friend, Mavis Vermillion who was the queen, was dead already. There was no replacement for the queen; King Makarov never wanted a new one. For him, the only queen was his best friend.

Never forget the fairy godmother! Who is she? Wendy Marvell! I wanted to add -ous in her last name for she's just that awesome. She's a blue-haired girl whose hair was always in a pigtail, and her blue dress was always shimmering because of the glitters. And she always have her wand at her hand. She have a companion whose name is Carla, which, by the way, is the crush of the blue exceed, Happy. Yes, it's because she's a cat like Happy, except for the fact that she's not wearing boots and that the color of her fur is white. Instead, she was wearing a pink, long dress. Her tail has a pink ribbon too.

A princess was living in a certain place at the palace of Queen of Hearts at the kingdom named Levy McGarden. She's kind and loves hearts and reading books. Her prince, Gajeel Redfox was always beside her, leading her away from harm. Gajeel Redfox has this best friend named Panther Lily, also known as Lily. He was a black cat who is surely adorable when he's small and a bit scary when in his fighting form. Prince Gajeel and Princess Levy are about to get married again months from now, and everyone from Fairy Tail kingdom is invited.

At a cute tea shop works Mirajane Strauss, a sweet, kind, and cheerful girl. But hey, she's kind and all but don't ever make her mad; she's as scary as Erza!! She works with a black dress and an apron. She loves her hobby: match-making, and is a friend of Lucy. She's also considered as Fairy Tail kingdom's match-making thief. She adores Erza, who visits her occasionally for tea and strawberry shortcake, and Jellal (who was an adventurer in different kingdoms, by the way), Gray and Juvia who often visits her for food (but her match-making process with them is incomplete), and Gajeel and Levy, who met about a year ago. And there's more! Well, any guess on her next target, huh? No one knows.