Fairy Tail's Mission Impossible: NALU ♡

It was a beautiful day in Magnolia. Lucy, Natsu and Happy were out on a job. Gray was stripping clothes, Juvia was stalking him. Erza was out on a job with Wendy and Carla. Everybody in the guild was rowdy. They are drinking and partying. They are having the time of their lives.

Meanwhile, there's a certain mage who was really bored and wanted to do something. Her name is Mirajane. Someone who is kind, cheerful, and friendly. She is someone you don't want to mess with.

Loki is bored too. He's in the celestial spirit world and would do whatever it takes to make him entertained. Suddenly, he thought of paying a visit to Fairy Tail.

When he reached the guild, he thought, 'Guess nothing would ever change. It's as rowdy as ever.'

He tried to find his owner, Lucy. But, he did not succeed. That's when he caught attention of Cana. She was drinking alone. He thought he could flirt with her for a minute.

"Hello, Cana. Missed me?" he asked, smiling. Gildarts arrived at the guild. When he saw Loki flirting with Cana, he couldn't help but be mad about the matter. So he stormed toward's Cana's table ang scowled at Loki.

"What are you doing with Cana-chan?" Gildarts growled. Loki, afraid, shook his head quickly.

"N-nothing, sir. I was was just asking where Lucy and the others are. You know, I'm kinda paying a visit. Right, Cana?" Cana just turned away in reply, leaving Gildarts scowling at Loki and Loki trembling. He ran away as quickly as possible when Mirajane called him.

"Loki!"

"Mira. Why're you here?"

"I should be asking you the same question."

"Well, anyways, I was kinda wondering where Natsu, Lucy and Happy went to. I wanna meet 'em again. You know, I miss them."

"I'm sorry, but they're in a job."

"Oh, is that so? Guess I should be going. I'll pay a visit next time."

"No, no, no. Come inside. Let me prepare something for you to eat. I'm sure they'll come back any minute from now. Oh, and I wanna talk to you about something."

And by that, they went inside the guild. They talked about random things and stuff. That's when Mirajane decided to spill her plan to Loki.

"I'm kinda needing help now. Would you do me a favor and help me out?" she asked, smiling.

"Sure. What is it?"

"I'm a matchmaking thief. For some reason, I think Natsu and Lucy fits perfectly for each other! How about you join me in making them fall in love with each other?"

"Say what? But why?"

"Don't worry, it's just a hobby of mine. I just wanted to make them a couple."

"Oh really. Okay then. What should I do?"

"First, we must investigate. Let's stalk them."

By this, Loki thought for a moment. He was doubting that neither Natsu nor Lucy will find out that someone was stalking them. He was cautious about Natsu, for he's a dragon slayer and can smell his scent. Then he thought of something brilliant.

"Natsu would figure out if we stalk them for his nose are sensitive, so how about we must first change our smell? After that, we can stalk them freely if we change our appearance. Is that good to you?" Loki asked, grinning. He thought his plan was perfect.

"Now that you mentioned it, you're right. I've never thought of that thing. But first things first, so let's go." Mirajane smirked. She was laughing evilly at her head.