Fairy Tail Kingdom [Part 2]

As the four of them woke up, well add the king so five, they ate breakfast quietly. No one dared to speak, as everyone was really nervous about the wedding. Minus the king, of course. He could feel the tension so he decided to break it.

"Everyone. I would call different hairstylists from town to make you all look presentable at the wedding." He announced as he took a sip of the orange juice. Gray didn't mind again and just ate bacon.

Erza looked stiff at the moment. This was her first time going to a party, for all her life she was just a guard in this castle. She has no experience on gowns, sandals, partying... she was too stunned at the moment.

Lucy and Juvia had no reactions. Well, on their minds, they're practically screaming at the top of their lungs from happiness. This, too, was their first time attending a grand wedding. Though Juvia wonders why Gray was not pretty excited about this; she knew that this is also his first time like them.

"Too nervous, huh? Don't worry. I know all of you would enjoy the party, considering that this is all your first time. And, you never know, you might meet a friend out there. Or a prince to be with you in the future even." he empasized the last statement. Everybody nervously laughed and Makarov just shook his head, chuckling.

So, as they continued eating quietly, (the silence was bearable) a maid dropped by. "King Makarov, I'm afraid you should go prepare for the wedding already."

"Thank you, Virgo. You may go." the king smiled at her and Virgo took off. "Heard what she said? If yes, then go prepare already."

Erza stood up. She was really uncomfortable of the idea that she would wear a gown or dress. "Makarov, I don't wanna go. I mean it. Sorry."

"Erza. Take it, or leave it." Makarov told her as he climbed upstairs. Erza knew what he meant by that: that she will leave the castle or follow the king's order. So, she obliged.

Everyone got to get ready for everything. They worked so fast with their stylists. Ahem, except for the blond girl with brown eyes. Yep, Lucy Heartfilia. Why? Her dress is missing! And nobody knows who stole it. The dresses were in exact number, so she really is wondering how could a dress disappear just like that. No, Gray, Juvia, Erza, and the king, I mean.

Lucy panicked. She was really unsure of what to do. At the same time, she was really disappointed. She couldn't go to the first wedding she would attend to. And now, she was in the verge of tears. "Maybe I shouldn't really attend anymore," she murmured to herself, which Juvia heard.

"Lucy... no, you must attend. There's gotta be some other way!" she exclaimed, feeling sorry to herself for she also doesn't know how to solve her pal's problem.

Lucy heaved sigh of relief -- a frustrated one. "I don't really know, Juvia. Maybe we should just give up." she told Juvia before she went out of the dressing room.

Suddenly, while the blond maiden was going out, a bright light flashed in front of her. That kind of light might make you blind even. Then, a blue, long-haired girl appeared in front of her, a white cat by her side. Yep, it was Fairy Tail Kingdom's fairy godmother, Wendy, and the exceed Carla.

"Hey. Do you have a problem?" Wendy asked the shocked Lucy. She couldn't believe it -- that a fairy godmother was standing in front of her -- for real. She was thinking 'This is a dream, right?' and wanted to slap herself for her to wake up but she couldn't. She just froze there.

"We're not here for you to stare at us. Now answer Wendy. We couldn't waste such time for someone like you." Carla sermoned. She was looking stern and impatient at the same time.

"Sorry for her behavior. She's just like that: impatient and rude." Wendy bowed her head at Lucy because she's embarrassed. "But don't worry, she's kind at times." Wendy reassured with a smile, which made Carla glare at her.