[1]

"Okay, Queen, only one push and baby Jungsoon will be out!" A doctor shouts out as she helps the queen give birth. The queen gives one last push before cries was heard. She gave one last smile before she passed out. The doctor's eyes widen, seeing how much blood the queen lost. She checks for a pulse, panicking as she didn't feel any.

"I'm sorry, King, the Queen is gone" The doctor says, sympathy laced in her voice as she handed the baby to the king.
"Wh-what?" The king says, voice shaky as he held onto his daughter tight.
"I'm really sorry, King Jeon" The doctor said, leaving the king alone. The king looks at his daughter, hugging her and crying.

The king rocks his daughter who coos and babbled incoherent words.
"Baby, you wouldn't leave Daddy, right?" Junghyun, the king said as he caresses the baby's cheek. The baby replies with babbles, giggling as she held on her father's much bigger finger. The king smiled, kissing Jungsoon's forehead.
"I love you"

"Dada!!" A little princess squeals, being spun around by her father.
"Baby Jungsoon is flying, wee!" Junghyun says, moving his daughter around like she's flying. The princess squeals, stopping her father as she was already tired. The king stopped, his daughter hugging his neck.
"You already tired, baby?" The king asks, the princess nodding on his neck. She yawns, slowly falling asleep on her father's neck.
"Sleep tight, baby, I love you" Junghyun says before he started walking inside the palace.

"And that's the story of Red Riding Hood" Junghyun says, closing the story book he was reading. He looks at his daughter, kissing her forehead and tucking her in.
"Goodnight, my little princess" He says, leaving the night light on and turning the big light off.
"Nigtwy Dada"