[13]

Jungkook's eyes widen, he knew he's gonna be questioned by his unnie.
"Nothing" He says, biting his lips as he looked down.
"Please, princess, I know it's something. I'm worried for you, this might happen again and then I'm not there" Jinmi says, hugging the prince's smaller frame(I just like smol Ggukie). Tears then started to form in Jungkook's eyes, he knew he can't lie to his unnie, she's been with him through his hard times.
"I was called Soonie again, unnie. My daddy use to call me that, and hearing it makes me remember the time he died, that's what he called me while he's trying to fight for his life, unnie" Jungkook says, crying on the older female's chest.

"Shh, shh, tell me who said it, okay?" Jinmi says, she knew the prince is still trying to move on from his father's death. The queen thinks, remembering what her son said.

"Where's my Soonie? I missed her so much!"

"Where's my Soonie?"

"Soonie"

The queen looked back at the crying prince before nodding.
"I know who" She said, making Jinmi to look at her.
"Who, your majesty?" She asks, continuing on rubbing Jungkook's back.
"It was my son. Prince, I'm sorry, I'll talk to him" The queen was about to leave when Jungkook grabbed her wrist.
"Please, I'll tell him eventually, but I think I heard that name from before" The prince said, sniffling while Jinmi gave him a handkerchief.
"See, I doubt you'll remember him, you're still a child when you two met" The maid said, chuckling.

"Wait, who is he?" Jungkook asks, staring at the two women with confused doe eyes. The queen chuckles, ruffling the boy's hair. She then fished out a picture in her coat, showing it to the prince.

"He's Diminie, Jungsoon ah, he's your childhood friend. You two were so inseparable, little one"