[12]

A knock was heard on Jungkook's room door, startling Jinmi who's almost asleep watching over the prince. She stood up, opening the door and was met with Park's queen. She bowed, greeting her with respect.
"Is he gonna be okay?" The queen asks, getting inside as she stared at the pale prince on the bed.
"Yes, your majesty, he'll be okay" Jinmi replied, standing behind her.
"Have this ever happened?" The queen asks, putting her palm on the sleeping prince's forehead to check on his temperature.

"Yes, your highness, he had this ever since he's a kid. All of the people here inside the palace thought it's gone because he hadn't shown any trouble in breathing, but I think something bad triggered it" The maid explains, looking at the prince with sadness. As they conversed, Jungkook slowly opens his eyes. He carefully sat up, looking around his room.
"W-what happened?" He stutters out, startling the two women inside.

Jinmi's eyes widens, walking over to Jungkook.
"My princess, you worried me!" She said, forgetting about the queen inside. The queen chuckled, smiling at the two.
"He's okay with you calling him a princess?" She asks, raising her brow.
"Oh, yes, my queen, he still needs to call his personal assistant the same he had called me ever since he's a child, I don't like him calling me noona" Jinmi explained, pinching the prince's cheeks.
"You just exposed me, unnie, this is so embarrassing! I look like a boy but then I call you unnie" Jungkook says, blushing as he covered his face with his hands.

"Uh, uh, uh, young princess, you could call all the others Noona and hyungs, but you'll be calling me unnie, cause that's what I like" The maid said, bopping the youngest's nose. Jungkook pouted, crossing his arms.
"You guys are really close" The queen said, chuckling as she continued to smile.
"Oh, yes, I've been with him through all his years of being a princess" Jinmi replied.

"But I have a question, Jungkook ah, what triggered your asthma?"