[17]

"I didn't know, it's been years since we met, I didn't know you would change" Jimin says, looking at the boy's eyes. They sat down at the bed, Jungkook sniffling every two seconds.
"But why, Jungkook? Why'd you change?" The older prince asks, frowning.
"Since Daddy died, people started to protect me more, I didn't want them to but they still do. I think they're thinking of me as a weak princess, but I want them to think I'm strong. So, I decided to change, I wanted to be seen as someone who can protect theirself, I wanted to be strong, I wanted to also protect myself" Jungkook says, lips wobbling.

The older stared at him, biting his lips before he grabbed the younger to his embrace.
"I'm really sorry, I really didn't know, but you're still my Soonie, right?" Jimin asks, the younger prince smiled a little before nodding.
"See, you still have the same smile" The older prince says, pinching the younger's cheeks. Jungkook pouts, removing the older's fingers on his cheeks as he rubbed it.

"Didn't know I'll be marrying the person I have wanted to marry ever since I'm a child" Jimin says, making the other's cheeks to tint with red.
"Stop it!" Jungkook says, giggling as the older admired him.
"You two getting along?" The got startled by a sudden voice, looking up to see the queen.
"Mom!" Jimin whines, glaring at the older woman.
"What? I better have some grandchildren, Jimin" The queen said, leaving two blushing princes alone.

"Don't mind her, she's been like that ever since she found out that you're 18" Jimin trailed off, scoffing at his mother. The younger prince giggled, lightly slapping the older's shoulder.
"Let her be" Jungkook says, earning a smirk from Jimin.

"So, you're letting me get you pregnant?"