[16]

Jungkook was there, crying as he cried on his bed. He couldn't believe that the person he had trusted even before he was a girl, thought that he's a betrayer. Of course it wasn't really his fault, Jungkook changed himself, a change because he didn't want to remember the memories of him being a weak princess, he wanted to be seen as a strong prince. His door opened, and he saw the person he wanted right now, the person that was with him through his years, Jinmi. She had her arms open, and Jungkook couldn't help but run to her.

"U-unnie..." He stutters, crying on her chest. All the older woman could do was rub the prince's back and shush him. The other servants just stayed outside the door, they knew how Jinmi could calm the prince, they knew how much care she gave.
"J-Jungsoon..." Jungkook heard a voice said, making him look up. There stood Jimin with wide teary eyes, which all he could do was cry again. The older prince stepped in, biting his lips.

Jinmi stared at the other prince and back at the prince in her arms. She sighed, pulling away from the hug. She cups Jungkook's face, making him look at her with big teary doe eyes.
"You need to talk to him, princess, you guys are getting married and you guys need to fix this" Jinmi says, giving him a small smile. Jungkook sniffles, nodding as he understood what his unnie was telling.

She removed her hands on his face, kissing his forehead before looking back at Jimin. She nods before walking out of the room, pushing her fellow servants. The older prince stared at Jungkook, giving a nervous smile.
"Jungsoon, I mean, Jungkook, I'm sorry" Jimin says, giving a sad smile.

"Why?"