[Finale]

It has been 5 years, the Jeon and Park Kingdom had been combined since then. Jimin and Jungkook also made another royal that will rule the kingdom in the future.

The Park-Jeon rulers was back after a vacation, the servants and royal guards was surrounding the entrance to greet them. The carriage arrived, all people composed themselves. One guard opened the carriage door and Jimin was seen, with his daughter on his lap. He let the princess get out first before going out also. Jungkook followed, and the two was greeted by their people bowing at them.

They smiled, telling them to stand back up.
"Welcome back, King and Queen, also princess" They all said, bowing again. The two nodded, their daughter in between them. She held both of her parents hands, skipping. Suddenly, she lost hold of Jimin's hand before she fell down on her knees. Jungkook gasps, picking her up as her father inspects her knees.

He sighs as he saw a scratch, seeing his wife shushing the princess. Her lips was wobbling as she looked at her mother, hugging his neck.
"Baby, don't cry, it's just a scratch" Jungkook says, rubbing her back.
"B-but mommy, it h-hurts" The 5 year old princess said, lips still trembling.
"Shh, shh, I still remember the time I got hurt on my taekwondo class, baby" Jungkook says, smiling as Jimin chuckles.

"W-what happened, m-mommy" The girl stutters out, feeling better.
"Your grandpa told me that princesses doesn't cry, and you're a princess, scratches doesn't stop you from ruling a kingdom" Jungkook says. Jimin smiles, his wife really reflected on the things his father said to him, that made him a good queen for their people. The princess pulled away, looking at her mother and smiling as she kissed his cheek.

(Welp, this book was great to write, considering I have to make Jungkook a girl at first 😂

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼 🍪_🐰]