[10]

"W-what? Daddy arranged me without you doubt I remember?" Jungkook says, stuttering as his hand starts to shake. Tears started to form in his eyes, he couldn't believe it, why?
"Jungsoon, don't be mad, it's because the king knew that someday he'll die too, and he wants someone to protect you too" Jinmi says, wiping the prince's tears.
"And don't cry, remember the king's words"

"Soonie, remember, this is just a sprain. This could always heal, you're a brave princess of mine. Also remember that not every princess cry, some hides their feelings but I'm glad you showed it to me. A princess doesn't cry, baby, never, okay?"

Tears continued to fall down his cheeks, remembering those words that his father left him. He looks at his maid, biting his lips before hugging her.
"I-I understand n-now, unnie"

Jungkook sat down at the throne, feeling like he's gonna fall asleep when the family still didn't arrive. Jinmi notices this, chuckling before lightly slapping the prince's cheek. This startled the boy(girl), making him to playfully glare at his maid. A yell was heard and made the prince to stand up.

"The Park royalty is here!" One guard yell, opening the carriage. The king was the first one to get out, being bowed at as they shown respect. After that, the family got inside the kingdom, seeing that it was still the same.
"Hi Jungkook" The queen says, hugging the said (fe)male. The prince hugged back, giving a smile as they pulled away.

"Sorry for your loss, prince, I know it's hard but we are here now" The king says, rubbing Jungkook's shoulder.
"I-its okay, your majesty" He said, bowing.
"You don't have to do that, it's okay" The king said, chuckling.
"So how have you been?" The queen asks, walking with the prince along with her family.
"I've been okay, queen, just feel lonely and sad"

"I thought the Jeon Kingdom had a princess, didn't knew they had a prince too"